Fan Requests - lets hear 'em

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Fan Requests - lets hear 'em

Postby Miami Heat SC1 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:00 am

Hey everyone - feel free to send me any special requests or ideas for things you would like to see in upcoming updates.
Find me on Twitter too: @Miamisthename
Miami Heat SC1
Charm

Re: Fan Requests - lets hear 'em

Postby rain_rk » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:28 pm

We would love to see you in some sexy PVC or vinyl rainwear with some rubber boots maybe in the shower or giving a blowjob.
rain_rk
SC Fan

Postby Miami Heat SC1 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:30 pm

rain_rk wrote:We would love to see you in some sexy PVC or vinyl rainwear with some rubber boots maybe in the shower or giving a blowjob.

Ill have to get my hands on some then - unless someone sends me something they want to see me in :)
Find me on Twitter too: @Miamisthename
Miami Heat SC1
Charm

Postby theArtist » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:02 am

icheck out your page,and i think there is a large varity ot erotic fetish...My congratulations for that..Id insist on the lady lady set,with some very closer to your sizes,and leaving clear the message,about who is the seducterss who's the seduced....And please,never pics watching in the camera !!!
theArtist
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents