New Charm getting ideas

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

New Charm getting ideas

Postby amazinghotwifeSC1 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:20 am

Hello All,

I am pretty new to SC and very much enjoying it. I would love to hear some feedback and ideas for future sets. I am planning some outdoor stuff as soon as the weather warms up. But its cold outside for the next few months
http://www.southern-charms.com/amazinghotwife/main.htm
amazinghotwifeSC1
Charm

Re: New Charm getting ideas

Postby barj39 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:27 pm

you are certainly an amazing hot wife indeed
welcome to SC gorgeous xx
barj39
SC Fan

Re: New Charm getting ideas

Postby rain_rk » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Hi my name is Kim and me and my husband are really enjoying your pictures. We wanted to give you some of our ideas from the fetishes we have. The first is we love rubber gloves the type for washing dishes and would love to see you masturbating in some of those. And our biggest fetish is rainwear the PVC,plastic, and vinyl types with some sexy rubber boots. Maybe you could do a shower scene or something in a raincoat or rain suit or maybe some oral pleasure on your man with the hood up and a good facial. We hope that gives you couple of ideas and that you can use them for us.
Thank, Kim and Rob
rain_rk
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents