Do you have any of this type of panty in your updates?

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Do you have any of this type of panty in your updates?

Postby signature » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:32 am

If you have any updates where you wear cotton signature panties from Victorias Secret which say victorias secret around the waist band can you reply to this thread, Id like to join your site
signature
SC Fan

Re: Do you have any of this type of panty in your updates?

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:17 am

curvykittySC2 wrote:wasn't there a thread already started about this and even had ladies offering to do updates specially for it if someone were to buy the panties?

Yep, here it is:

viewtopic.php?t=7121

Signature,
If you enjoy seeing women posing in VS panties, just post a thread stating that. Don't make false promises ok? I think you'd been surprised to see how many charms would post pics for you to enjoy. :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby innesSC1 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:17 am

Someone emailed me asking me this exact same fetish and offered to send me some but he never came through. It was such a disappointment :(
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby Eva SC2 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Aw, looks like you'll have to buy some panties for your dream girl to model for you in her photos!
Eva SC2
Charm

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents