Camping Shoot Ideas

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Camping Shoot Ideas

Postby LanaDevious » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Hi all! I am pretty new to Southern Charms but, not to shooting r-XXX movies and such. I just love how SC involves their fans so much! So I am reaching out to you.

It just so happens that I am taking off with the family camping in our big travel trailer. We are going Father's Day thru the following next Sunday. Why am I telling you this? Because it means that the campground will be pretty vacant during the week. That leaves the opportunity to do some fun flashing/voyeuristic stuff. I thought about getting up when the sun came up and walking buck ass naked down the main road. I don't know.... LOL I'm excited!

I will have family with me BUT they do go to bed early and we have a monitor to take with us if we leave them. Our bedroom is private. It's a fairly small campground. Anyway, there are two fishing ponds, a tiny swimming pond with a beach, showers that are single and open right up to the beach. So your ass will be visible should someone open the door on you. There is a covered bridge, a river that is crystal clear and you can wade across . It can't be more than 20-30 feet across. There are lots of little out buildings too.

I've done some pics where I cut the nipples out of my tight tank top and tied little rubber bands around them to make them poke out more. One of my favorite ones was where I pumped my pussy up real fat and went and laid out and you could see the giant mound.

I just want to have some fun!
Thanks in advance
LanaDevious
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents