Are You Into Holiday Themed Pics?

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Are You Into Holiday Themed Pics?

Postby SandraSC2 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:31 am

Like Christmas and Thanksgiving themes? I am trying to figure out if I am going to do any at all this year.lol Thoughts?
SandraSC2
Charm

Re: Are You Into Holiday Themed Pics?

Postby loke693 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:24 am

I'm going to say this and I can't speak for anyone but me (well today is Tuesday so I can legit speak for me), if you are doing them, I'm into the? The theme is just like the fluff to the good stuff!!! As long as you are doing them, I'm going to be into them!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby SandraSC2 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:15 am

lol Thank you!!! Then I guess the answer is yes!
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby CalientegueraSC1 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:30 am

Holiday pics are fun!
CalientegueraSC1
Charm

Postby heels1 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:33 pm

I'm not really into the themed pics, its just a bit too obvious for me. Its xmas so dress as a naughty santa, maids, super heros, don't do it.
I find the sexiest outfits are ones that you could almost get away with in public.
but that's just this kinky bastard, each to their own xx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:30 am

I loved themed shoots based on holidays, and current themes. I will mention a pet peeve, a holiday themed update that is two years after the event. Timing is everything they say. I think subtle is best in holiday themes. Don't need you dressed like Santa, a turkey, Easter Bunny, or Baby New Year. For Christmas, anything in front of a tree works, playing with ribbon and wrapping paper, a giant candy cane works. So does a Christmas sweater, with tights, or a tight dress like for a Christmas party. Photos of a charm decorating her tree, always great, just using garland, baubles, balls, and lights, as props works too. The themed colors of red and green, or silver and gold work as well. years ago for Easter someone dis a shoot coloring eggs, and got most of the color on them. If one can get outside, a nude Easter Egg hunt. I like it best when a charm thinks outside the box and comes up with something unique and special.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby Dear Em SC1 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:39 am

Throughout my 12 years as a charm I have done regular holiday updates as well as Kentucky Derby and athletic playoffs. They are fun to do and generally received well. What never worked for me were Halloween sets and storybook costumes. Oh well - something for everyone!?
Dear Em SC1
Charm

Postby SexyRicki » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:30 pm

I try to do offer themes around holidays. new years, valentines, st. Patrick's, mothers day, fathers day, and so on... as u can c, there is something every month.
Sexy [color=#BF0000]Ricki[/color]
sexyrickiSC1
SexyRicki
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Tue May 28, 2019 10:27 pm

I always try to do at least one holiday set. Sometimes I think I would like to go ALL Christmas all December long, but haven't done it yet. They are super fun but I know lots of fans love themed sets.
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents