Dear Alaya........ what would you like to know?

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Dear Alaya........ what would you like to know?

Postby alaya sc3 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Hi my dear friends, fans, and family, I am an open book so ask me anything?

Kisses and licks
Alaya (Katie)
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Re: Dear Alaya........ what would you like to know?

Postby DoctorRobert » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:40 pm

Okay, here's one. I'm more interested in videos than subscriptions. Why haven't you made a video in over 10 years?
DoctorRobert
SC Fan

Postby alaya sc3 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:20 pm

hi Doctor Robert,

that is an area that I plan on revamping in 2019, as I do miss doing them. I have done clips that are posted inside the site but full length videos, I plan on doing again real soon. I just got caught up in the whirlwind of work and dealing with teenage drama. LOL

is there anything you would like to see?

Katie
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

alaya sc3
Charm

Postby Christo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:41 am

As a LONGtime fan (and several times a very satisfied member), what do your credit for your remarkable longevity on SC? You've been sharing your beauty with the world for, what? 15 years or so? And as you close in on Set 2000, your photos are just as sexy and stimulating as when you started. You were stunning as a redhead with curls, and now you're a blonde bombshell! But one thing that's been certainly consistent throughout your time has been that brilliant, beguiling smile.

OK, that's one question and a couple of fumbling compliments! I could go on and on and ON with odes to your gorgeousness, but I'll leave it there...for now!
Christo
SC Fan

Postby alaya sc3 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi Christo,

thank you so much for the reply and it has been 18 years now with Southern Charms. I am so excited to be hitting update 2000 before the new year hits and I am here because of you fans, family and friends. I love what I do, love the emails, messages, twitter comments. I love it all! This is truly not work to me but FUN. Hard to believe I was raised so Catholic and to be ashamed of being nude and here I am today just throwing it out there. LOL

I look forward to bringing new content to the site in 2019 and more updates a week. I appreciate all your love through out the years and my many looks. I am loving the blonde right now but we will see where I go from there. You are correct the smile is still there because Southern Charms and my fans keep me smiling!

Much love from me to you!
Kathryn

alaya sc3
Charm

Postby RopePhotog » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:13 pm

18 years is a very long time, but like fine wine you just keep getting better and better. I have been following you for years myself and have enjoyed all of your looks. It's as simple as that. I always love your selection of clothing and those heels, just fantastic. It's good to hear you will be updating more in the coming year, once a week just isn't enough. Well, it is but 2 is better than 1! Any chance of you tossing in a bondage set or two during the New Year? I have always imagined you as a sexy businesswoman bound to a chair. Just a thought though. I do know one thing, I still get a rush each time I visit your site and see those Vision Magazine covers I designed. I believe it might be time for a new one Katie. Any thoughts? Have a wonderful Holiday Season, be safe, and keep enjoying life.

Chuck
...aka RopePhotog
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:49 am

So here is a good question for you... Where did you come up with the name Alaya?
martinae
SC Fan

Postby alaya sc3 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:09 pm

hey there,
It actually was my dancer name when I moved to Florida. I worked in a bikini bar a one of the girls used to say all the time I'll lay ya as a joke to get the guys to give her more tips because they thought they were going to get laid. So one day I was said to the dj announce me as Alaya to the stage and the rest is history. 19 years and counting. lol
Alaya sc3

alaya sc3
Charm

Postby martinae » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:13 am

I was always wondering how you pronounced it! Thanks! Ok, here's another question, the majority of your pics seem like they come from your game room... would you ever consider to try different locations? Is there anything stopping you from doing that?
martinae
SC Fan

Postby alaya sc3 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:53 pm

hey Martinae
you are going to see alot more of my new home!!! Alot bigger and spread out so lots of updates. Plus I want to get alot of content at a local BNB to spice it up!
alaya

alaya sc3
Charm

Postby becky sue » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:08 pm

Hi Alaya,
Being new to the site, it sure is nice to see Charms with long careers here! I haven't connected yet with any other Florida Charms. I'm in Ft Myers. Would you be interested in getting together a group of Charms for a special fan event?
becky sue
Charm

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents