I'm Your Treat

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

I'm Your Treat

Postby Miss Treat SC1 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:32 pm

Hey Guys, an Gals...

So I did the whole shoes and boots thing, which got a real good response Thanks.

I'm now looking for new ideas.
I absolutely LOVE knowing that you get hot and Horny from looking at my pics. Especially when you email me and tell me all about it.

So how can I treat you better my darlings?

What can I do or wear for you my gorgeous fans?
If it's something I've done before, perhaps you can give me suggestions as to how I can do it better this time.

I really look forward to hearing what you come up with...

Keep it Kinky
Love
Miss Treat xXx
ImageAdult Image Hosting

Anything you CAN do OR DREAM you can, Begin it, Boldness has Genius, Power & Magic in it! 'Goethe'
Miss Treat SC1
Charm

Re: I'm Your Treat

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:50 am

Love to see you dressed in leather visiting one of those whiskey distilleries you were telling me about. Or just out and about in leather I always love to see xx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby heels1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:10 pm

I would love to see you outside in a public type place.
Not fully dommed up but with a subtle hint, maybe some high heeled boots but under jeans , leather gloves with a normal tailored jacket ?
I find it really sexy when powerful woman just show a little but enough for me to know you are in control and I need to serve you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby 51thL0rd » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:53 pm

Ohh Miss Treat you know I absolutely adore you in everything you do. But I do love seeing you in Leather and Latex, just can't get enough of you in them.
51thL0rd
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents