Victoria's Secret panties

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Victoria's Secret panties

Postby signature » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:32 am

What Charms have posted sets wearing panties that say "Victoria's Secret" on them? Looking to join some new sites
signature
SC Fan

Re: Victoria's Secret panties

Postby Ashlyn Murphy » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:31 am

I can't say for sure how many sets I have with panties that actually say "Victoria's Secret" on them, I know of a few. I have a great friend that spoils me with mass amounts of VS lingerie occasionally and I know a lot of my lingerie is VS but not all of them say it on the outside. But at least a few - here's one of them. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ashlyn Murphy
Charm

Postby heels1 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:14 am

Thanks Ashlyn this is so sexy, love your bod xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby bustyblueeyesSC1 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:55 pm

Ashlyn Murphy wrote:I can't say for sure how many sets I have with panties that actually say "Victoria's Secret" on them, I know of a few. I have a great friend that spoils me with mass amounts of VS lingerie occasionally and I know a lot of my lingerie is VS but not all of them say it on the outside. But at least a few - here's one of them. :)

I have 1 pair since is it hard to find the right size that fits without cutting my legs. they are green and high cut. I've worn them a few times but not many (got lots of panties from other places as well). I will have to get more eventually probably have to convince hubby I need them (he calls me a panty whore lol). but I do have a few sets wearing them. ill have to look through and see which updates they are for you.
Xoxoxo
Busty Blue Eyes
bustyblueeyesSC1
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:36 am

I have a lot of VS panties. I love them. I am sure you will find more than a few sets with them on my site as well...
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents