Any Requests for EmeraldmarieSC2

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Any Requests for EmeraldmarieSC2

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:47 pm

I am going to be able to take some sets tomorrow. Got some requests you would like to share? within reason... If I have the items I can make it. :X
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Re: Any Requests for EmeraldmarieSC2

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:18 pm

None? Ok... Ill surprise you.
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby Tightslover » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:06 am

EmeraldmarieSC2 wrote:I am going to be able to take some sets tomorrow. Got some requests you would like to share? within reason... If I have the items I can make it. :X

How about you in just sexy pantyhose :ymblushing: :X
Tightslover
SC Fan

Postby Spaznj » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:16 pm

Emerald Marie I am big fan of your mistress sets, especially when you present your beautiful ass for worshiping. I’d love to see you do a set where you make your slave wear a pair of your satin panties while worshiping your ass.

Buttttt shit thats just an idea.

Love and respect!
Spaznj

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:28 pm

Thank you for your comments! I will definitely make some new pantyhose sets. It has been a minute since I made some of those. Hope you are all doing well! And yes more mistress sets cumming too... Maybe I will work some of that fantasy in there of me giving YOU the panties to put on after I model for you how I will wear them. Just a thought... :X
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents