Update ideas for Charms....

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Update ideas for Charms....

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:00 am

These are ideas from a decidedly different point of view. Two points, they say "variety is the spice of life", and "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." So I think all charms and or their photogs should peruse the updates for the charms to get ideas, keep things fresh. One charm had an update outside her home with just a 5 gallon bucket as a prop, and it worked.

I have a list as long as...well it is long of ideas that could be used as a theme or incorporated into a theme of an update. Aprons, baking, cooking, kitchen, setting the table, all could be used together. I love a woman with naked except for a feather boa, so scarves, boas, anything feathery works and that includes fans, as in fan dancing. I am old enough to remember fan dancers and the crowds they would draw.

Color combinations, have a gold and silver, black and white, red and green, purple and gold and so on update. How about mismatched colors? Everything a different color, bra, top, panties, shorts or skirt , stockings, shoes. Picture a red bra, yellow top, purple panties, pink skirt, white and black hose with blue and green heels. Certainly would be different and unique.

Some charms are experts as using a mirror as a prop, and I find that always intriguing. Getting back to the home, stairs, windows, basement or attic, and shower or tub. How about answering the front door? Saw a few recent updates, taken of the charm answering the door, and then inside. How about opposite, if you stand or sit in front of your sofa, or a desk and mirror for updates, switch around, and use the other side of the room, Have the cameraman stand where you usually do.

How about hobbies....Long time ago, a love of mine, enjoyed playing the piano, keyboard, and piccolo in the nude. Sunday morning we would do naked crosswords in bed. Have a hobby? Painting, gardening( even indoor), knitting, playing the guitar, playing boardgames perhaps? Even cleaning the aquarium in the nude if you have fish.

Costumes, either those you have or can get. One could even mention a theme or ask the fans for an idea, and have them help pay to have their fantasy come true. I know there are several charms, I would donate to to see them dress as "Genie", or "Alice in Wonderland". The love I mentioned loved dressing up that way. Another was great at making her own. She had a ballgown, and made a sash using glue and glitter for the lettering and she went to a Halloween party. as "Miss Understood". I tried getting her the next year to keep the sash and wear a bathing suit. Was a no go. She did use a sheet and a design she found on line and made a Cleopatra costume. then used it the following summer for a pool toga party.

How about an all lace update, all leather, all silk, all satin, all denim, all nude? Here is a idea I saw recently. The model, had a large canvas, and had four audience members pick colors, and squeeze paint from bottles onto parts of she, and she then got down and rolled around on the canvas. Later it was sold at an auction. Think using a very large sheet of thick paper, and having members pick the paint color, and then when completed putting the "painting" up for sale on your site. You could use a smaller paper and using just your breasts..

Holidays are coming up. Dress like an angel, toy soldier, Santa or the wife, wear a brown bodystocking and dress as a gingerbread girl or boy. If one felt absolutely decadent they could dress and undress as Mary. Wrap yourself in garland and lights, someone I know dress in all black lingerie and then stepped into the shower, and then covered herself with silver tinsel. She also got naked into the tub and then had her body strategically covered with red and green ornaments. She also went to the next town and had a photo taken of herself in just stockings bent over next to a large plywood Santa trying to get into a sleigh. You can imagine how it looked. Body paints work well too. Went to a holiday party several years back, and the servers were topless, but had their faces and tops painted like they were Rudolphs. Wrapping yourself in paper and lay under the tree, or getting dressed up like a tree, with ribbons, bows and lights. Dressing like Baby New Year, or the Old Year, how about a top hat, and black stockings, with a goldish colored background. Be a sexy pilgrim for Thanksgiving.

Do an update in the car, garage if you have one. Go on a trip, drive to a secluded spot, and snap away. Going into the wood, and amongst the leaves, strip and make angels in the leaves. Can also be done in a backyard with high fences. also making a snowman in the nude....An old friend has a thing about when driving up and down the East Coast, stopping at cemeteries, stripping and dancing. Her husband takes still shots and video. I don't get it, but they once said they had visited over 200 graveyards, large and small.

Updates with balloons, teddy bears, kids toys, like playing with an "Etch-A-Sketch" or "My Pretty Pony". Saw an update years ago on a different site, where the model dressed up as one of the All American Girls, and had the doll in the update.

I have left out a 101 or more ideas, only the imagination limits you. Keats wrote "My imagination is a monastery and I am it's monk." and I believe that. I hope I have not offended any charm with my ideas or imagination. Do not let your imagination limit you, unleash what is inside you. Dare to think outside the box, dare to be bold, dare to be you!!!!!!!!!
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Re: Update ideas for Charms....

Postby KaliGold » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:37 pm

Some amazing ideas. Thanks for the ideas.
KaliGold
SC Fan

Postby lulu » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:33 pm

Just starting to brainstorm here too.

What about naked board games, outside of twister?

Also, you mentioned American Girl dolls, but the Bratz/LoL dolls look much more slutty lol and some even pee and spit LoL.
lulu
Charm

Postby Hawk3r » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:35 pm

Someone is gonna wind up with their dong in a pumpkin
Hawk3r
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:32 am

lulu wrote:Just starting to brainstorm here too.

What about naked board games, outside of twister?

Also, you mentioned American Girl dolls, but the Bratz/LoL dolls look much more slutty lol and some even pee and spit LoL.

Hi Lulu, yes you get the idea, naked board games is a great idea, play battleship, and every time you get a hit, you have to strip off an item of clothing. As for Bratz dolls, well that is even better. Thank you suggesting the bucket idea as a contest. A little creativity goes a long way.....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby Sc_Abigail » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:19 pm

some very interesting ideas !! thank you very much
Sc_Abigail
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:59 pm

Sc_Abigail wrote:some very interesting ideas !! thank you very much

Most welcome......
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:24 pm

stopping at cemeteries, stripping and dancing.

Photos and videos shot in graveyards aren't allowed to be submitted on SC.

Great ideas! But a note to new charms: don't do graveyard sets, they won't be allowed.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:38 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:

Great ideas! But a note to new charms: don't do graveyard sets, they won't be allowed.

My apologies, I did not know that "graveyards" violated the SC guidelines. I just happened to know someone for whom that is a thing. Again I am sorry, if I had know, I would not have suggested that.....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby Sc_Abigail » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:27 pm

the most daring ive been is a little flashing at a grocery store or stripping in a park
Sc_Abigail
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:20 pm

DDDVIOAUS wrote:
SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:

My apologies, I did not know that "graveyards" violated the SC guidelines. I just happened to know someone for whom that is a thing. Again I am sorry, if I had know, I would not have suggested that.....

Hey, no worries at all :)
Keep the suggestions coming :)
I read all of your posts and love the ideas, and I'm quite sure you've got a significant charm fan base that feels the same :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:24 pm

Those are some really great ideas!
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby lulu » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:16 pm

Put my ladder to good use!
And Hubby's messy garage workbench, Now i need to bust out the Battleship Game...
Also need to by the local news paper. I LOVE the kansas city star's crossword puzzle :X I think i'll love it even more doing it naked

https://www.southern-charms3.com/lulu/main.htm
lulu
Charm

Postby CassandraUK » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:24 pm

Fabulous Ideas
Into the woods I go this weekend . Lets see what I can create!!
CassandraUK
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:49 pm

lulu wrote:Put my ladder to good use!
And Hubby's messy garage workbench, Now i need to bust out the Battleship Game...
Also need to by the local news paper. I LOVE the kansas city star's crossword puzzle :X I think i'll love it even more doing it naked

https://www.southern-charms3.com/lulu/main.htm

Love your ladder handy work, the clarity of the photos was tremendous, and the outfit you chose contrasted wonderfully again the aluminum of the ladder. I am sure your efforts caused make a stiff extension amongst the fans
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:55 pm

CassandraUK wrote:Fabulous Ideas

Honestly if you could find a secluded wood, maybe with a cabin, and get a red cape or cloak, you would make a sexy Red Riding Hood.....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby CassandraUK » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:54 am

DDDVIOAUS wrote:
CassandraUK wrote:Fabulous Ideas

Honestly if you could find a secluded wood, maybe with a cabin, and get a red cape or cloak, you would make a sexy Red Riding Hood.....

What a great idea. I might just do that .
Amazon shopping here i come for a red riding hood outfit.
Thank you :X
CassandraUK
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:21 pm

I may have to start the New Year with a romp in the Everglades.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby CassandraUK » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:36 pm

Ive just invested in some backdrops from Amazon. They arrive this week lets see how i get on . Just adds a new dimension to updates
CassandraUK
Charm

Postby Sc_Abigail » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:23 pm

let me know how they work for you, ive used a couple and still up in the air about them
Sc_Abigail
SC Fan

Next

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents