Update requests for EmeraldmarieSC2

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Update requests for EmeraldmarieSC2

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:11 pm

Hey everyone!
Since I have been working a lot lately, I haven't been able to get time to make custom material. When I shoot photos, I do it basically on the fly and I shoot 3-5 sets at a time (different themes, etc). The weekends I have no privacy and the weekdays I am super busy. so when I get that two hours, I shoot away!
I am about to make the about 5 sets this weekend, so this is your time to let me know what you like, because I can work it into my photo sets. Cannot wait to hear ideas. You can message them to me or reply here. xxx
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Re: Update requests for EmeraldmarieSC2

Postby southwes » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:12 pm

Honestly, I enjoy a sexy woman in business attire. No pantyhose but very flirty (unbuttoned blouse, crossed legs revealing thighs, etc.) Just a thought. :ymblushing:
southwes
SC Fan

Re: Update requests for EmeraldmarieSC2

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:13 pm

mm I like the idea. business attire, no pantyhose. I will see what I can come up with. thanks!. xxx :YMHUG:
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents