Stockings - Holdups or Tights?

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Stockings - Holdups or Tights?

Postby Randy Raz SC1 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:31 am

Hi
What preference do you have, Stockings, Holds ups or tights and which colour?

Randy Raz SC1
Randy Raz SC1
Charm

Re: Stockings - Holdups or Tights?

Postby loke693 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:57 am

I’m only going to give my perspective and my perspective on you specifically!!! Whatever you do, I will be satisfied!!! Pantyhose, stockings, tights, nude…. Red, yellow, blue, white, rainbow color… I’m going to be satisfied!!! Just one fans perspective!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby Randy Raz SC1 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:57 am

LOL..sounds good to me I like the variety
XX
Randy Raz SC1
Charm

Postby Tightslover » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:15 am

Whatever you wear you look amazing, but for me I find tights a real sexy encounter. Seamless, smooth knit or even sheer mainly in black,navy but I not a fan of fishnets...
Tightslover
SC Fan

Postby Randy Raz SC1 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:00 am

Thank you , comment noted X
Randy Raz SC1
Charm

Postby billydowns » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Hi Raz, from my personal point of view I absolutely love fishnets & preferrably black. I also prefer the holes to be quite small, as it draws your eyes towards them from a distance. For me they say 'slutty & dirty yet sophisticated and in charge' all at the same time.

I love legs, so any stockings always give the impression of loving the legs they're on too. Patterned stockings are good, as again they concentrate your gaze. You have such a great ass that I always love it when you have pantyhose on, especially when you wear panties underneath.

As a lot of men, I like suspenders. I love the feeling of running my hands up a leg, feeling the smoothness and warmth of the stockinged leg. Then you reach the top of the thigh and the skin is a nice contrast in often being colder.

A nice shine on the stockings are wonderful too, again your eyes are drawn to them and you can imagine the feel of them to touch. Different colours are very good. You seem to be very good at combining the stockings with your whole outfit, to match. Again, this gives a sense of sophistication.

Then I like the whole thing finished off with some heels. You've got great legs and they're really given a real lift when you wear heels. They tighten the muscles around your calves and thighs, and of course your butt is given a greater curve when you walk.

Just my view, hope it helps
billydowns
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:19 am

loke693 wrote:I’m only going to give my perspective and my perspective on you specifically!!! Whatever you do, I will be satisfied!!! Pantyhose, stockings, tights, nude…. Red, yellow, blue, white, rainbow color… I’m going to be satisfied!!! Just one fans perspective!!!

Loke

Yeah exactly what Loke said.....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents