ANY Requests for TinkabellSC1

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

ANY Requests for TinkabellSC1

Postby tinkabellSC1 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:56 pm

I am very interested if anyone has any special requests or ideas for future updates...we have been busy moving during the past month and now that we are almost settled in I would like to try and fulfill any requests...Let me know through here what you would like to see and a big thank you to all my guests and members who have enjoyed what I have available so far......... ;)

Kisses & Wet Dreams
Tink A Bell
tinkabellSC1
Charm

Re: ANY Requests for TinkabellSC1

Postby tinkabellSC1 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:17 am

Going to have some time to do some photo sets this cuming weekend...so far I have requests for some leather, some dresses and foot shots...anyone else with a special request..???
tinkabellSC1
Charm

Postby tinkabellSC1 » Mon May 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Thanks everyone for the emails...will be working on a few of the requested ideas in the near future.....
tinkabellSC1
Charm

Postby tinkabellSC1 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:26 am

Would love to hear if anyone has any more requests or ideas...thanks to those who have sent me emails through my site.... :X
tinkabellSC1
Charm

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents