MEMBER SHOT AND DIRECTED! Update 404

Area for Charms and Gents to post information concerning their updates - both new and past.

MEMBER SHOT AND DIRECTED! Update 404

Postby CactusFlowerSC1 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:42 pm

I love having fans and members come to my photo shoots! I always let them direct a couple sets and if they ask, they can even shoot a set! Randall, this is for you! As I promised, the only thing I did to these pictures is resize them, I even left ALL of them in the set, I didn't take out any bloopers! Except for the first few that my hubby took ;) No other editing was done. Of course Randall got to keep a copy of everything he shot that day. Would you like to cum to one of my shoots? You'll get to watch as I do several shoots and maybe a video or two and you even get to direct and or shoot a set, as long as you allow me to use it on my site. Email me and lets see if we can get together!

Randall met us in TN and after a few sets he took control of this set! The sun was starting to go down; but it was still hot against my skin. We picked out this tight mesh mini dress with NO panties! I also put on a pair of short strapy heels so my delicate feet didn't get hurt by the hard concrete of the driveway. I love the backdrop of the lucious green trees. Even more today as I watch the snow falling out my window. When you meet me in the member's area you will get to see some awesome close ups of my ass, close enough you can lick my tight hole! Of course I have to show off my thick, dark brown pubic hair on the mound of swollen pussy. mmmm, cum on in and have a taste!

http://www.southern-charms.com/cactusfl ... tos404.htm
404postable.jpg
404postable.jpg (99.23 KiB) Viewed 99 times
Cum on in and join me! kisses FlowerImage
CactusFlowerSC1
SC Fan

Return to New Updates