#549 Sultry Serena SC2 VINYL ASSLESS MINI SKIRT

Area for Charms and Gents to post information concerning their updates - both new and past.

#549 Sultry Serena SC2 VINYL ASSLESS MINI SKIRT

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:20 am

Update #549
Vinyl, "ASSLESS" Mini-Skirt

http://www.southern-charms2.com/sultrys ... tos549.htm

Whoo HOO!!! I feel a breeze on my bare behind!

I've had this assless skirt hanging in my closet for two years (a birthday present from my sexy pal Oh Alex)............and I just didn't have the confidence to wear it. If you've read my bio and faq, then you're well aware that my hiney is NOT my favorite body part. But thanks to the amazing compliments I've been receiving lately about my curvy backside, I started thinking 'maybe it's not so bad?'.........<smile> And now I'm LOVIN' showing it off! Last week I decided it was time to dig this sexy assless skirt out of my closet and have fun! I'm not concerned that my smooth white ass cheeks fill the backside cut out........... and even overflow out the bottom! I truly don't care that there's no place to conceal my full round bottom, while wearing this skimpy, vinyl assless mini skirt!
I'm feeling playful and DEFINITELY sexy as hell! Wearing long blonde "SIZZLIN HOT" curls, I made sure to apply my makeup with bright, cheerful colors.......encircling my green eyes with Passion Purple eyeshadow, and coloring my lips with eye popping pink shimmer lipstick! The final step was cinching my all natural 38DDD tits into this figure flattering cupcake corset and slipping my bare feet into my 6" turquoise pumps!
Fanny Paddle in hand, and with my camerama poised directly in front of me, I started the tease, aiming my bare ass right in his face ;)
mmmmmmmmmmmm baby, SPANK ME, cuz I've been so naughty! <grin>
PS: Thanks to all the guys who've been posting over at the new SC Fan Forum! I'm lovin' all the suggestions on camera angles, fetish info, make up.......and I'm really enjoying all the compliments ;)
I apologize for the late delay in posting the text with this update. We had a HORRENDOUS storm here in Texas and I was without power/internet/phone/tv for 14 hours and didn't make the deadline for the text posting with the update........OMG it was really nasty weather! But I admit, time passed pretty enjoyably (is that even a word? lol) for my husband and I...........especially since there really wasn't anything to do except fuck, suck and enjoy ourselves ;)
Update Features: Close Ups ~ Wig ~ Bare Legs ~ Tits ~ Ass ~ Bent Over Ass ~ Spread Shots ~ Pussy ~ Make -Up ~ Various Camera Angles ~ and more Closeups! <wink>
Hot n' Lusty Kisses ~ Sultry Serena
Attachments
011_UD_549_FREE.jpg
002_UD_549_FREE.jpg
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: #549 Sultry Serena SC2 VINYL ASSLESS MINI SKIRT

Postby lm443 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:11 am

WOW, You look incredible as usual, nice butt, nice everything, you are gorgeous!
lm443
SC Fan

Re: #549 Sultry Serena SC2 VINYL ASSLESS MINI SKIRT

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:00 am

lm443 wrote:WOW, You look incredible as usual, nice butt, nice everything, you are gorgeous!

Thank you sweetie :)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to New Updates