My Black Satin Panties

Area for Charms and Gents to post information concerning their updates - both new and past.

My Black Satin Panties

Postby peachfuzzSC3 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:28 pm

My black sheer shirt, satin underpants, and thigh-high nylons are sexy, sophisticated, and sensuality. The sheer fabric of the shirt teases at what lies beneath. You know I love to tease before I please! And a glimpses of the satin underpants that shows off how round my ass. Each photo in this set (Issue 109) is shows off the nylons and their silky sheen. This wonderful out added to my curvy silhouette. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the shoot, it was a wonderful experience. I can’t wait to show you what else I have in store for you this month! My black sheer shirt, satin underpants, and thigh-high nylons are sexy, sophisticated, and sensuality. The sheer fabric of the shirt teases at what lies beneath. You know I love to tease before I please! And a glimpses of the satin underpants that shows off how round my ass. Each photo in this set (Issue 109) is shows off the nylons and their silky sheen. This wonderful out added to my curvy silhouette. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the shoot, it was a wonderful experience. I can’t wait to show you what else I have in store for you this month! Check out this fifty-five count photo issue.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thank you,
Peach Fuzz SC3
thepeachfuzzexperience.com
peachfuzzSC3
Charm

Re: My Black Satin Panties

Postby loke693 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:54 am

Nice, absolutely lovely!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Return to New Updates