BETTY BLOWS.... SOME BUBBLES! ~ Update #768

Area for Charms and Gents to post information concerning their updates - both new and past.

BETTY BLOWS.... SOME BUBBLES! ~ Update #768

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:33 pm

I try out soap bubbles on a cloudy day to see how they photograph.
In pink heels & pink lace, of course!
*
~*145 Members Only Pics Waiting For YOU!*~

bettybnv-Update-0768-Promo-sm.jpg
bettybnv-Update-0768-Promo-sm.jpg (186.16 KiB) Viewed 343 times
User avatar
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:04 am
Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX

Re: BETTY BLOWS.... SOME BUBBLES! ~ Update #768

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:05 am

Betty_BnV CHARM wrote:
I try out soap bubbles on a cloudy day to see how they photograph.
In pink heels & pink lace, of course!
*
~*145 Members Only Pics Waiting For YOU!*~

bettybnv-Update-0768-Promo-sm.jpg


There seems to be an issue on S-C's end with this set today, but please look for it real soon!
User avatar
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:04 am
Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX

Re: BETTY BLOWS.... SOME BUBBLES! ~ Update #768

Postby barj39 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:36 am

Betty_BnV CHARM wrote:
Betty_BnV CHARM wrote:
I try out soap bubbles on a cloudy day to see how they photograph.
In pink heels & pink lace, of course!
*
~*145 Members Only Pics Waiting For YOU!*~

bettybnv-Update-0768-Promo-sm.jpg


There seems to be an issue on S-C's end with this set today, but please look for it real soon!

thank you xxx
as ever you always make me burst xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User avatar
barj39
SC Fan
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:18 pm
Location: UK

Re: BETTY BLOWS.... SOME BUBBLES! ~ Update #768

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:48 am

IT IS UP!!!
User avatar
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:04 am
Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX

Re: BETTY BLOWS.... SOME BUBBLES! ~ Update #768

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:49 am

barj39 wrote:
as ever you always make me burst xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



I LIKE THAT!
User avatar
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:04 am
Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX

Re: BETTY BLOWS.... SOME BUBBLES! ~ Update #768

Postby barj39 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:49 pm

Betty_BnV CHARM wrote:IT IS UP!!!

As am I always with you xxxxx
User avatar
barj39
SC Fan
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:18 pm
Location: UK

Re: BETTY BLOWS.... SOME BUBBLES! ~ Update #768

Postby loke693 » Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:17 pm

Bet you blow other things just as well or better!


Loke
loke693
SC Fan
 
Posts: 4475
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: BETTY BLOWS.... SOME BUBBLES! ~ Update #768

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:08 am

loke693 wrote:Bet you blow other things just as well or better!


Loke



You can count on it!
User avatar
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:04 am
Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX


Return to New Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests