How many have you joined?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: How many have you joined?

Postby Abba SC3 » Tue May 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Thank you, Gman!
xoxox

squeezing into my jeans-------------------------------------->
Abba SC3
Charm

Postby innesSC1 » Tue May 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Where do you recommend that charms shoot?

I shot at a hotel once. That was a lot of fun. I didn't have to worry about taking down personal info and stuff like that (like at my place, I have pics on the walls and stuff ... so when I'm shooting, I have to take them down). I thought the hotel was fun, a few different places to shoot. In my opinion, it mixed it up a bit.

Outdoor pics aren't an option for many people. I do love it when charms do outdoor pics but, if you live in the city or something, it's next to impossible. I'm still searching for an area to do outdoor pictures.

I do most of my pictures in my house ... I'm really not sure what other options there are, lol, besides outside! I mix up my location without my place though - kitchen, couch, bedroom, shower, against walls or closets or something.
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby hook » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:39 pm

I have joined quite a few since 2001. Usually six to eight a year. Only a few that I have joined twice. I have one long term membership going right now and that one I will keep up. I will pick out one girl and join her site for one month. Usually I do that now a couple times a year. Any more I don't join any of them that are not on this fan board and if they don't reply to e mail.
hook
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:48 pm

hook wrote:I have joined quite a few since 2001. Usually six to eight a year. Only a few that I have joined twice. I have one long term membership going right now and that one I will keep up. I will pick out one girl and join her site for one month. Usually I do that now a couple times a year. Any more I don't join any of them that are not on this fan board and if they don't reply to e mail.

Would I get a prize for guessing who your current long term membership is with, Hook?
gman36
SC Fan

Postby hook » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:51 pm

No, I don't think it is a big secret on this board.
hook
SC Fan

Postby bbwmelsc3 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:17 am

I have issues shooting at home :( I live with family! We also dont have a great home! Were remodiling you can tell by the ceiling in our living room hehe! I do shoot at home some but mostly Hotels! I know when I shoot at hotels I usually have a lil get together with a gent or charms too! Seems easier for us to meet halfway! I do like shooting outside! Its fun!
See more of me on
http://www.southern-charms3.com/bbwmel
Follow me on Twitter @BBWMELSC
bbwmelsc3
Charm

Postby Secretsarah SC4 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:24 am

bbwmelsc3 wrote:I have issues shooting at home :( I live with family! We also dont have a great home! Were remodiling you can tell by the ceiling in our living room hehe! I do shoot at home some but mostly Hotels! I know when I shoot at hotels I usually have a lil get together with a gent or charms too! Seems easier for us to meet halfway! I do like shooting outside! Its fun!

:) I have similar problems myself , our house isnt exactly Buckingham Palace , but we dont really have an alternative at the mo.

As for outdoor shoots , I would love to ! , but living in England we have had a a really wet summer so far :D and I really dont fancy being in the buff while it pisses it down :lol:
Secretsarah SC4
SC Fan

Postby Mick » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Too many to count, well over 300 Charms over the years, both past & present. I had to join Charms Anonymous lol.
Mick
SC Fan

Previous

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)