How many have you joined?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

How many have you joined?

Postby timboy » Tue May 08, 2012 1:39 am

I just counted 40 folders with individual Charms, joined over some 5 years.

Some of them I have re-joined a couple of times.
Some have replied with more than a one-liner to my mails.
Some (very few) have I bought videos from.
Some (very few) have done custom shootings for me.

But there will be more! :o :D
timboy
SC Fan

Re: How many have you joined?

Postby gman36 » Tue May 08, 2012 5:19 am

I just had a look at the current charms and counted 118 whose sites I have been a member of. And at least 10 of them have been more than once. There must be at least 20 former charms too whose sites I have joined. By that reckoning, I must have spent close to £2000 on SC over 6 years. That is a frightening statistic.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby bunwiffa » Tue May 08, 2012 9:40 am

I'm not entirely sure, between 20-30 since around 2001. I still have many to go, so many beautiful women on my to-see list and it seems the list always get bigger. :P I've only contacted a couple by e-mail and they've both been really lovely.

Anyone done any cam or phone with any Charms? I've been curious about that.
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Tue May 08, 2012 6:19 pm

( I LOVE your new profile picture, gman!)

I have a question too.. Do you guys often stay with charms for a few months or leave after one and come back later if they have more sets you'd like to see?
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby dracos » Tue May 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Can't really count them all. The only thing I know is that I haven't exceeded my credit card limit with the membership fees, along with video downloads. :D I usually doone Charm at a time then move on.
dracos
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Tue May 08, 2012 6:27 pm

RosiePieCharm wrote:( I LOVE your new profile picture, gman!)

I have a question too.. Do you guys often stay with charms for a few months or leave after one and come back later if they have more sets you'd like to see?

(I LOVE your profile picture too, Rosie. I just wish it was me you were licking)

It depends on how many profiles I join in a month. I usually join for a month at a time, although there have been a few where I've stuck around for longer. I do tend to come back though, if I've really enjoyed it and more jeans sets have appeared.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Christo » Tue May 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Wow, over the years I think I've been a member of...maybe 50 Charms? The tale of how I joined my first site is kind of funny, back in 2001 or so I quit a job I hated and took another making a lot less money. My sanity improved overnight but I didn't have a lot of cash to spend on delights like pictures of gorgeous amateur models. I did some freelance writing on the side, making a little beer money, and I got an assignment that I thought would pay me like fifty bucks. I got it finished a few days ahead of the deadline and they gave me something else to do. Did that, they gave me something else. I finished that and they said thank you for you're hard work, the check will be in the mail. I asked how much the check would be for and was met with silence, even after repeated queries. Never a good sign when you're a freelancer.

Never a good sign, except for this time. When the check arrived it was for $600, not the $100 or so I was expecting (actually by then I was expecting to get stiffed). I deposited the funds in the 'ol account and I thought that I should treat myself to something nice. I couldn't decide how to splurge until the next time I found myself in front of the computer with, um, urges. And then the answer hit me!

I think the first Charm I joined was Andie, who was a gorgeous dark-haired woman in her late 50s (I love me some MILFs) who had an incredible smile, ridiculous body, and glittering red nails. I remember spending A LOT of time downloading every single photo in every single update, hands a-tremble at the thousands of photos I was pouring into my hard drive. The next site I joined belonged to Michelle, an incredibly cute and curvy redhead (who left, came back under the name of Molly, and left again, alas). I joined Tristan's site--one of the most beautiful, beautiful women to ever grace SC's pages, a blonde with a smile that could illuminate a coal mine. And then once a month or so I'd pick out a favorite Charm and gobble up every gorgeous pixel she had to offer.

I had a tragic hard drive crash that cost me a fair few gigabytes of data. I'd backed up some of my Charm folders, but not all. There were a few ladies I lost that I still mourn--Luscious Lauren, a smoking-hot redhead with a bikini bod, Foxy Bama Girl, a petite and top-heavy hottie. Now I know better, now I have everything nicely backed up.

It's funny, going through my old Charms and then comparing to my newest favorites, it's like you're seeing the evolution of digital photography. The pics from 2001 are grainy and blurry and the colors are a bit wack; today you get photos that would put Playboy's pros to shame and hi-def videos that let you see your favorite ladies in crisp, clear, glorious action.
Christo
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Tue May 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Wow that's so neat Christo! I'd have been so excited to see that much more cash! You're so lucky. <3 And I love the way you reeeally pay attention to the girls you like. So sweet. <3
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:35 pm

I became a charm in 2001 and I agree, most photos were
grainy. Back then we could post 640x480 max size, but again dig. cameras
were like 2.9 mp. Now there 10 times better. Gee today cell phones
have 2 and 3 mp pics. Everything has come along way.
I have 1340 sets 1400 counting bonus sets. Looking back to
2001 and seeing the changes along the way is alot of fun too.
Hugs, All
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby mickey62 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:50 pm

I have joined several of sites over last few years and still do on occasion. I have also had a few customs done by some that I never joined their site, because that girl just might of caught my eye or I liked what I saw in their preview pics. I have also re joined one or two sites but maybe after several more months of new updates...
mickey62
SC Fan

Postby timboy » Wed May 09, 2012 3:44 am

RosiePieCharm wrote:( I LOVE your new profile picture, gman!)

I stay one month and then when free pics have been promising for several months I re-join.
But for me to re-join there should be something new, or more of what I liked best about the charm. Not just a new dress. Maybe better pics technically. Maybe with guest charms I like. Maybe a new attitude. Or interesting locations. Hotel rooms are the least interesting locations! Homes are interesting. Some homes are very nice and tasteful. Some even have valid art on their walls. :)
timboy
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat May 12, 2012 8:20 am

timboy wrote: I stay one month and then when free pics have been promising for several months I re-join.
But for me to re-join there should be something new, or more of what I liked best about the charm. Not just a new dress. Maybe better pics technically. Maybe with guest charms I like. Maybe a new attitude. Or interesting locations. Hotel rooms are the least interesting locations! Homes are interesting. Some homes are very nice and tasteful. Some even have valid art on their walls. :)

Its unnderstandable why you would want to see the homes........it's more of a peak into that charms life. Getting to see where she lives......I think it would add to the fantasy.

For me, SHOOTING in motel rooms is boring, and quite a chore lugging all that stuff into the room......lights, camera gear, laptop, clothes etc.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby timboy » Sat May 12, 2012 3:24 pm

In one home I counted 5 - five - large, fine fireplaces. The kind that most people are happy to have one of.
I another I could read the titles of the books in the book case.
In one of the first sc sites I joined I was struck by realizing this must be a Scandinavian home, and it turned out it was!

Then there is this place that a LOT of the charms have visited, most times with other sc friends, I have no idea what it is. It is some kind of club, maybe a swingers, it has classical greek decorations; sculptures and a menader pattern on the walls, it also has some kind of dungeon cage for bondage. Anyone knows what place I mean?
timboy
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sat May 12, 2012 3:33 pm

I really like shooting in my home and my friend's homes. i really, really like shooting in public too. I've always been interested in shooting in a hotel room for the experience. I love my house but I also like shooting in new places. I'd never make a hotel my main spot though.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby timboy » Sat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm

timboy wrote:--
Then there is this place that a LOT of the charms have visited, most times with other sc friends, I have no idea what it is. It is some kind of club, maybe a swingers, it has classical greek decorations; sculptures and a menader pattern on the walls, it also has some kind of dungeon cage for bondage. Anyone knows what place I mean?

Who knows this place? It must be quite popular...... :?: :roll: :shock:
Attachments
u-know.jpg
timboy
SC Fan

Postby n2kstuff5 » Sun May 13, 2012 4:09 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
timboy wrote: I stay one month and then when free pics have been promising for several months I re-join.

Its unnderstandable why you would want to see the homes........it's more of a peak into that charms life. Getting to see where she lives......I think it would add to the fantasy.

For me, SHOOTING in motel rooms is boring, and quite a chore lugging all that stuff into the room......lights, camera gear, laptop, clothes etc.

Well shooting at home can cut both ways. The were couple of newer charms where all of there photo shoots looked like they were done in houses and these looked that looked dreadful.The condition of these places would kill any fantasy. I talked to one charm who lived with her Daughter and grandson and she had a hard time shooting at home with the kids always around, she shot a lot in hotels for that reason. She also told me that she use to do outdoor shoots but the she stopped when the cops in her town said the would prosecute anyone caught posing for pictures in that situation as a sex offender. There was a charm that had over 900 updates and I swear 850 were in the same room that gets old real fast. If someone has the space and it looks nice shooting at home is a plus. In the days when there were a lot more bashes it was easier to got content in varied locations.
n2kstuff5
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Sat May 19, 2012 10:45 am

Okay, here is my list of current Charms whose sites I have been a member of. Brace yourself, it's going to be a big one ;)

Abba; Abbey Lynn; Adina; Adonna; Afton; Akira; Alexus Lin; Amber (previous site); Andrea; Angelique UK; Arizona Reign; Ashley Dobbs; Austin; Autumn; Azure UK (previous site when she was Azzy); Azya (previous site when she was Sierra)
Babsy; Bailey; Bambi; Barbwire; Bea Brite; Belle; Bibette; Brandi (SC3); Brooklynn; Brooklynn Babea; Busty Bridgette; Busty Deelite; Busty Tina; Butterfly
Cactus Flower; Camilla; Candy Cups; Cassie (previous site); Cece Blue; Celeste; Celine Mature; Champagne; Chelle; Chrissy Kay; Christin; CJ Charms (previous site when she was just CJ); Classy Claire; Cornelia; Costa
DDD Debbie; DDDesire; Dear Em; Delilah Dare; Deprise; Diamond Girl; Dream Catcher
Emerald (previous site); Erotic Sweet V
Faith; Fancy; Fancy Nancy; Fantasia
Gabrielle; Golden Girl
Hannah Lane; Hillary
Inge; Izabella
Janay; Janene UK; Jasmine; Joy; Just Me
Kathy; Kimber; Kitty4U2; Klassy Chassey; Kore Goddess
Lacey; Lailani; Leann; Leia; Libby Ellis UK; Lizzy; Lola; Lorelei; Luscious Lynne
Magda; Maggie May; Maria; Mirage; Miss Angelique; Miss Treat; Muscle Kathy; Mystique
Naked Ann; Nancy R; Native Miss; Niki Daniels; Ns8sable
Oh Alex; One Mature Vixen
Platinum; Polynesian Doll; Poppy
Rebecca; Rosey UK
Safia; Samantha; Sexy Marie UK; Sexy Nurse; Sherifox; Shirley J; Sinsation; Southern Rose; Steffi; Sultry Serena; Susie Nips; Sweet Candy
Tasmin; Texas Elegance; Topaz
Valerie; Victoria; Victory (previous site); Vixen Kitten
Wendy Meadows (previous site)
Xandusk
Yaiza
Zakhira; Zoe Zane

127 in total, and many of these have been more than once.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby timboy » Mon May 21, 2012 11:07 am

gman36 wrote:Okay, here is my list of current Charms whose sites I have been a member of. Brace yourself, it's going to be a big one ;)

Abba; Abbey Lynn; Adina; Adonna; Afton; Akira; Alexus Lin; Amber (previous site); Andrea; Angelique UK; Arizona Reign; Ashley Dobbs; Austin; Autumn; Azure UK (previous site when she was Azzy); Azya (previous site when she was Sierra)
Babsy; Bailey; Bambi; Barbwire; Bea Brite; Belle; Bibette; Brandi (SC3); Brooklynn; Brooklynn Babea; Busty Bridgette; Busty Deelite; Busty Tina; Butterfly
Cactus Flower; Camilla; Candy Cups; Cassie (previous site); Cece Blue; Celeste; Celine Mature; Champagne; Chelle; Chrissy Kay; Christin; CJ Charms (previous site when she was just CJ); Classy Claire; Cornelia; Costa
DDD Debbie; DDDesire; Dear Em; Delilah Dare; Deprise; Diamond Girl; Dream Catcher
Emerald (previous site); Erotic Sweet V
Faith; Fancy; Fancy Nancy; Fantasia
Gabrielle; Golden Girl
Hannah Lane; Hillary
Inge; Izabella
Janay; Janene UK; Jasmine; Joy; Just Me
Kathy; Kimber; Kitty4U2; Klassy Chassey; Kore Goddess
Lacey; Lailani; Leann; Leia; Libby Ellis UK; Lizzy; Lola; Lorelei; Luscious Lynne
Magda; Maggie May; Maria; Mirage; Miss Angelique; Miss Treat; Muscle Kathy; Mystique
Naked Ann; Nancy R; Native Miss; Niki Daniels; Ns8sable
Oh Alex; One Mature Vixen
Platinum; Polynesian Doll; Poppy
Rebecca; Rosey UK
Safia; Samantha; Sexy Marie UK; Sexy Nurse; Sherifox; Shirley J; Sinsation; Southern Rose; Steffi; Sultry Serena; Susie Nips; Sweet Candy
Tasmin; Texas Elegance; Topaz
Valerie; Victoria; Victory (previous site); Vixen Kitten
Wendy Meadows (previous site)
Xandusk
Yaiza
Zakhira; Zoe Zane

127 in total, and many of these have been more than once.

Oh dear.
But I can see what direction your taste takes, and it looks rather like mine (correcting, one of mine).
So,I will check out some of the names you recommend, that I havent yet looked closely at! :roll:
(But what of Akira, Alexandria, Blues Saphire, Cougar and Rita? To mention some you missed!)
timboy
SC Fan

Postby timboy » Mon May 21, 2012 11:18 am

What locations to use? Home?
n2kstuff5 mentions dreadful homes as the only location in some charms' updates.
Well. There is at least one charm in here, who obviously and successfully searches for an anti-aestetic look. Their shape in general, messy hair, lousy dressing, uninviting facial expression, unflattering poses, rooms in poor condition, and a mess all over on all horizontal surfaces. It must be art! Some anti-art. Or at least anti-glamour.
I'm sure it works for some fans. :roll:
timboy
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Mon May 21, 2012 11:20 am

I have been a member of Akira's page, she's on the list.
The others, I just haven't gotten round to yet. I have spent over £2,000 on SC over the years, there's only so much I can afford at a time :)
And for me, it all depends on the amount of denim content they have.
gman36
SC Fan

Next

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)