Membership photos

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: Membership photos

Postby henderson80 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:47 am

For Serena

Ok, I will go into your site and check it and let you know.

For Alex

No,no.It has to be all new stuff,c'mon now.All new stuff,let's see what you'll put up.
henderson80
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 am

Oh Alex SC2 wrote:Hi Peter,

I accept your challenge with one exception...it will be work I've already done.

Here you will find just a small sample of the quality, creativity and my current work ethics.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15916

Enjoy.

Love,
Alex XXX

I've known you for 10 years now and you've ALWAYS made sure your content was creative and good quality. Even down to the smallest details of background knick knacks!
You're a beautiful woman with a very EROTIC website :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby henderson80 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:30 am

To Serena and Alex

You are 2 very beautiful women,no doubt about that and I believe that both of you will continue to put up great work

Peter
henderson80
SC Fan

Postby henderson80 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:39 am

Later on,sometime today I will be posting here a list of Charms who I think that do not belong on this site.And should be thrown off
henderson80
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:46 am

henderson80 wrote:To Serena and Alex

You are 2 very beautiful women,no doubt about that and I believe that both of you will continue to put up great work

Peter

Thank you Peter :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:47 am

henderson80 wrote:Later on,sometime today I will be posting here a list of Charms who I think that do not belong on this site.And should be thrown off

Peter,
I understand there are charms you don't enjoy. And that's fine. But just as you can't advertise another website on our playground here, it's also not cool, and won't be tolerated, to bash other charms.

If you want to have a list for your own reasons, that's fine. But if you post it here, I will delete it.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby henderson80 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:52 am

Ok,I won't post it
henderson80
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:15 am

henderson80 wrote:Ok,I won't post it

Thank you :-)

Peter, Why don't you post a list of your FAVORITE CHARMS and tell us what makes their sites appealing to you?
Like you mentioned to Oh Alex : Strive to be #1 and then others will follow

Maybe by commenting positive things about your favorites, "others will follow" ? ;)

I know I'm always looking for ways to improve my site, make it naughtier, more appealing.........and I'd love to see what rocks your world ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby henderson80 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:20 am

That sounds like a good idea.I'll work on that.Thank you for the idea
henderson80
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:39 am

henderson80 wrote:That sounds like a good idea.I'll work on that.Thank you for the idea

Can't wait to see :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:55 pm

Some of us are not as creative as others. Sometimes we just need someone to let us know what they like and want to see. I am over 500 updates in and sometimes I can't think what to do in them or what to wear in them! I love going outdoors and shooting. Put me inside and I haven't the faintest idea what to do. But give me an area outside where I can get naked and not have to worry about getting arrested and I will play around and get naked and hug up on some trees and have a great time. Sometimes, even the thrill of just flashing in places that are VERY public get me going, so yeah....there is a lot of that stuff on my site.

But to say that we all are not creative is complete bullshit. But instead of starting off negatively, say what you want to see and have done. We are all open ears. I have fans email me all the time with suggestions. I take them and if they sound like something I want and am willing to do I will....I will tell you if it something out of my comfort zone and have even suggested charms that I know do the kind of stuff they are looking for.

Personally, WAM are not me. But I suggest charms that do it all the time on their sites.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby hook » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:11 pm

At one time or another I have been a member of each of these girls sites plus many others that I will not name, I have never regretted joining any of there sites, the pictures always improve every year. The seem to git bigger and clearer and somehow the girls keep gitting younger, I would say since 2000 when I discovers Southern Charms I have joined maybe 100 sites, some of the girls I have joined are retired now, some are still current, not sure how many pictures I have seen counting free and members pictures, I have seen some charms that will only put up a handfull on the free side, but I have never seen just a handfull on the members side, there is some charms that I don't follow, but the reasons have nothing to do with there pictures, and that is tgmhe beauty of Southern Charms, there is something for everyone, for every one girl you don't like there will be ten guys that do, I will say that this group that has replied, I would follow them any where, this handful and some others run class sites, they take pride in there sites and it shows, you can see it in there smiles, you can see it in there eyes as well,
hook
SC Fan

Postby MissAngeliqueSC3 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:06 am

I'm a little late to the party, but I would have to say I am offended as well by some of the comments on here about we Charms. All my updates are large. All my photos and vids are of very high quality. My photographer (who is my husband by the way), and I BOTH make sure each update is creative. I work hard to make my text sexy as well as interesting. And I have never had anyone complain. I would challenge you as well to take a look at my site and prove me wrong. Just a friendly wager. :) I warrant you will find nothing repetitive about it. Here's the link to my photo page to make it easy for you. ;)

http://www.southern-charms3.com/missang ... photos.htm

Kisses & Licks, :-*
Miss Angelique
MissAngeliqueSC3
SC Fan

Postby Mick » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:16 pm

I've been a member of over 100 Charms myself over the years, and yes, there have been a few who would only post 5-10 club pics a set. Did I feel 'cheated'? Not really, but I was disappointed, and once the month was over, I never went back.

Those few are hardly representative of the vast majority of Charms. I've also been a member of the Charms that have posted in this thread, and every one of their sites is top-notch & outstanding value. If you give up on all the other Charms because of one bad experience, it's truly your loss IMO.
Mick
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:35 am

Mick wrote:I've been a member of over 100 Charms myself over the years, and yes, there have been a few who would only post 5-10 club pics a set. Did I feel 'cheated'? Not really, but I was disappointed, and once the month was over, I never went back.

Those few are hardly representative of the vast majority of Charms. I've also been a member of the Charms that have posted in this thread, and every one of their sites is top-notch & outstanding value. If you give up on all the other Charms because of one bad experience, it's truly your loss IMO.

Mick, thank you for such a great post!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby MissAngeliqueSC3 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Mick wrote:I've been a member of over 100 Charms myself over the years, and yes, there have been a few who would only post 5-10 club pics a set. Did I feel 'cheated'? Not really, but I was disappointed, and once the month was over, I never went back.

Thank you, Mick. You are an absolute doll! :) :YMHUG: ;;) :X

Kisses & Licks, :-*
Miss Angelique
MissAngeliqueSC3
SC Fan

Previous

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)