New Charms

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

New Charms

Postby billydowns » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:29 pm

Hooray, it's new Charms day.

Another intake of fresh-faced beauties joining the hottest site on the net. Hope they realise what they're in for and what they're up against. The competition's stiff and so is the audience. How many of these will make it past 100/500/1000 updates?

Wonder what it is that makes a lady decide to be a charm? When do they decide "I could do that"? How many updates do you need before you get going?

Let's hope they get to hear about this forum.
billydowns
SC Fan

Re: New Charms

Postby ZoeyAngelesSC3 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:15 pm

In my experience it's always been a friend who's on SC that gets them in to it. That's how I got in to it, and now I've turned 3 other girls to the dark side >:) You just need 3 updates to initially build your site. Sadly lots of girls never make it past 5 or 10, but I'm proud to say I'm coming up on 150 soon!
Visit my site at http://www.southern-charms3.com/zoeyangeles/main.htm
And tell me what you think at zoeyangelesSC3@gmail.com
Follow me on twitter for up-to-the-minute updates, slutty selfies, freebies, and contests! https://twitter.com/ZoeyAngeles1
ZoeyAngelesSC3
Charm

Postby Arky » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:52 pm

I'm glad you have stayed around to be on the verge of 150 updates! way to go!
Arky

Postby ZoeyAngelesSC3 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Thank you! It's been tons of fun!
Visit my site at http://www.southern-charms3.com/zoeyangeles/main.htm
And tell me what you think at zoeyangelesSC3@gmail.com
Follow me on twitter for up-to-the-minute updates, slutty selfies, freebies, and contests! https://twitter.com/ZoeyAngeles1
ZoeyAngelesSC3
Charm

Postby billydowns » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:19 pm

That's interesting, Zoey

Is Bitty Paige one of those you've 'lured' into this den of inequity? Your recent set with her was really hot. You could say you're a kind of Pied Piper of SC :P
billydowns
SC Fan

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:09 am

Don't forget us oldies. Takes a lot to last 13 years and never miss a week of updates.
I have to admit I missed one week when I was in the hospital.

Welcome new charms.
Hugs All, Alexus Lin
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby CutsieSC2 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:28 pm

I have been here 13 1/2 years... love it! Competition when I started wasn't much since there were only 2 pages. However I have found that if you stay active and post issues and not get moved to the inactive site you have more exposure.

Welcome to new charms....!

If you go to my latest update and spot the 2 differences in the teaser picture I posted you will win a free month to my site. Please follow instructions that are in the text of update 677.

XOXO & Merry Christmas!
Love,
Cutsie SC2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CutsieSC2
Charm

Postby innesSC1 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Almost 500 sets now :)
No one converted me :P I was camming and just found SC when browsing and thought it'd be fun. Definitely never thought I'd be here this long but now I plan to be here for many more!
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:26 pm

I have to admit, its good to see the New Charms, but its just as fabulous to see the veterans hitting various milestones (100, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1000+). Love it for the new ones and for the vets. Thanks Charms for doing what you do!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:51 pm

billydowns wrote:Hooray, it's new Charms day.

Another intake of fresh-faced beauties joining the hottest site on the net. Hope they realise what they're in for and what they're up against. The competition's stiff and so is the audience. How many of these will make it past 100/500/1000 updates?

Wonder what it is that makes a lady decide to be a charm? When do they decide "I could do that"? How many updates do you need before you get going?

Let's hope they get to hear about this forum.

I'm definitely not a "new" charm, having just celebrated my 10th anniversary on SC, but I thought I'd input my two cents ;)

I became a charm because my husband dared me to.......seriously! He's been a fan of SC for years and one night he showed me the site and asked me if I would ever do it. I said, "sure" and he dared me! I was hooked! You have to submit 3 updates to get a page on SC. So I did that. I don't really have a "stash" of pics normally, I prefer to shoot them weekly. <the only exception is my texas bash pics>

I just sent in my 751st update ;;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:54 am

Serena,

Glad hubby dared you!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby Fantasia » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:50 pm

I am certainly not a new charm since I will be completing my 15th year here on SC, at the end of this month. My husband had been taking pics of me since I was 18 years old and when we found out about Southern Charms, we decided that it would be a great place to share all of our pics. I am getting very close to posting my 2000th update!

Fantasia
Last edited by Fantasia on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fantasia
SC Fan

Postby ElleB » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:42 pm

I am a new Charm on here only at 7. But was lucky enough to get Staff picks already! :) I did do this a few years ago .. then life got in the way. Just recently was feeling a bit more confident so thought I would give it another bash.. Am enjoying it so far!! Everyone has been lovely and welcoming x

Elle Blue x ;)
ElleB
SC Fan

Postby Throbber » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:49 am

A Welcum addition to Sc And your fans are lovin every bit if it ElleB!
Throbber
SC Fan

Postby MonicaSwallows » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:02 pm

I have only been on about 5 months but am having so much fun. Would love to chat with other charms about things I can do to improve my page and numbers. I'm just finally getting to the point I have time to do more with it. I just wish we could sell photo sets too. I think that ended just before I started.
MonicaSwallows
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)