Sorry for Disappearing

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Sorry for Disappearing

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:06 am

I just want to put out to my fans and members a sorry for disappearing the last couple of months. My best friend and companion, my 5 year old Rottweiler, Zesti, was diagnosed with diabetes a couple of days before Christmas. With that being said, we also found out the end of January that she had lymphoma cancer. It has been a continual struggle the last couple of months with work and everyday life and working to make Zesti comfortable while trying to pull her out of the darkness. Unfortunately, the cancer treatments were unsuccessful due to complications with her diabetes. We had to let her go on Friday. I will be shooting photos for my site soon and be back up and running within the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, please enjoy my older stuff until I can get back into the studio.

XOXO,
Wendy Meadows
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Re: Sorry for Disappearing

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:04 pm

Aww, Wendy, so sorry to hear the sad news :'(

Hugs,
Lace
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby innesSC1 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:15 pm

I'm so sorry! It's so tough when something happens to a pet.... pets are truly friends <3
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:10 pm

So sorry Wendy.........
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Thanks everyone! It has definitely been rough. Between taking care of her, working, and my 4 year old, I was just to burnt out to shoot. We are planning a photoshoot for this weekend. I am actually looking forward to it.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby Louieg5558 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:32 pm

Wendy
I am sorry for your lost and my prayers goes out to you pets are part of family too they give comforted
Love LOUIS from Maryland
Louieg5558
SC Fan

Postby MercedesSC2 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:37 pm

So very sorry to hear about your beloved family member. I recently lost my dog of 8 years to cancer back in the summer. I know how hard it is, to pick up the pieces and to learn how to live without them. I lost all last summer and fall over it. It is hard, but always try to remember the great memories of him all healthy and full of life, over the ill times. You will always have him in your heart. Sending all my love and thoughts your way. *hugs*
MercedesSC2
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)