What do you look for in becoming a member of our sites

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: What do you look for in becoming a member of our sites

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:01 pm

Christo,
Thank you sincerely for the wonderful post!
Positive, informative and educational.
Love it!

Your post has given me an idea!
I feel so strongly that charms can benefit by listening to suggestions from you guys here on the forum, but I know that things can get lost in a forum.
I'm going to start a thread entitled Fan Suggestions Every Charm Should Read and copy your post and others like it to that thread.
Thanks again!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby aaleilaSC2 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:59 am

i have fun doing it
aaleilaSC2
Charm

Postby jimmboy1989 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:18 pm

For me its the interaction!

Nudie pix on the web are free. Actually talking to the girls is something very special.

You might get a 1 month out of me with really hot pics and lots of them, then I'll see ya next year when you've done a 100 more sets.

but reply=renew!
jimmboy1989
SC Fan

Postby Anna Moore » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Jimmy Boy
Shame on the models that don't reply to emails.
I like many others on here reply to all emails, I even check the spam folder as we have found emails in there.

Anna Moore
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby LongtimeSCFan » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:05 pm

First is if I find the model attractive, or rather if I'm attracted to the model's look.

Second is, I'll check out the pic samples. If the quality of the pics are too amateurish, or of poor quality, or the pics are small, then I won't join the site.

What also discourages me from joining:

Very large watermarks or double watermarks on the pictures. Some of us know you from work you did on other sites, so if you posted there and then posted the same pics at SC, then to join here means we will not be getting anything new. Makes sense? Right? Because would you pay for something you already have? Some people would but I guess most won't.

What is more is re-posting means one would likely be getting pics with two watermarks. One from SC, plus the one from the original site you posted to.

Large watermarks are just as unappealing if you ask me. The whole point of getting the pics is to see as much of you as possible. Two, or a very large watermark on the picture isn't the best sales strategy.

I gave pros and cons. I hope I haven't said anything offensive to anyone. These are just my honest views on what inspires me to join.

What also works well or is inspiring is if a charm actually replies to a fan if one has a question or sends an email. Being personable and friendly goes a long way in determining if I will not only join, but continue to be a member.
Bull
LongtimeSCFan
SC Fan

Postby Anna Moore » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:42 pm

Bull
Does the number of updates affect your decision to join ?, or does the number of times a week that the model updates. We shoot for 4-5 updates a weeks as we are relative newbies. Almost 2 years now.
I only post in here on SC though have shot for The Score Group and other publications.

Thank you for your response.

Anna Moore
@AnnaMooreSC
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby LongtimeSCFan » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:05 pm

Hey Anna. Yes, I know your work very well because as you mentioned, you are featured at a number of different sites. You're quite a sexy woman if I may say so. Mm mm mh.

Now to your questions: The number of times a model updates is a factor. That said, four to five updates a week is a lot! If you're a seasoned model on SC with a lot of sets, as little as once a week updates is fine by me. Why? Because it will take me a while too go through all of your material, and if you have work at multiple sites, I will check that out as well.

So, me personally? I will not be turned off by infrequently updates. Now say you update once a month or something, well, that's not good, but again, if you already have a ton of work on the net and say I just found out about you, it will take me a while to check it all out and I DO CHECK IT all out if I'm a fan, since I'm a true lover or erotic photography and erotica, and engaging or interacting with people of like mind.

I have shot photos and vids as well, meaning worked behind the camera since I have a degree in graphic arts, so I'm really, I mean really into the erotic side of it. I find it super sexy and so very hot if it is done well and supported well. As, I said, five updates a week is a hell of a lot. A lot less will do fine by me.
Bull
LongtimeSCFan
SC Fan

Postby AdaSC2 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:36 am

First thanks Anna to bring this topic live.
I was member to few Charms in past (and to few Gents when there was SG site yet)
I was always looking for difference. Different place, outfits, face impression, poses. I never looked on how much updates was live. It could be few and few hundred, if there was (is) lots of different things I was happy to join. I'v asked my hubby what would be important for him to join (he is ex-Gent) and he said the most important for him is to see fun and joy. He said it was very unpleasant to him to see Charm doing sets like she had to, no want to.
Cheers, Ada :)
AdaSC2
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:08 am

Ada
Glad to see another charm using Twitter, follow back is appreciated beautiful.
We also like to try new venues, backgrounds, locations etc. We have fun shooting and on occasion post a funnies set, images of me doing goofy things.

Anna

@AnnaMooreSC
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby JeepFun » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:02 pm

Myself I do enjoy looking through the new updates, I do have my favorites models. I normally start looking at the "Latest Update Preview" when I do come across an update that catches my eye, I tend to look a little deeper at the model page. I like to read her photo page, bio, and anything else that catches my eye.

Likes;
Complete bio
Up to date photo page content
Picture quality!!!

No go's;
Incomplete bio
Photo page that says "I update 3 to 4 times a week" and I see you only update 2 times a month!
Selfie's

I like it when model takes the time to write a little bit about herself, so when I do e-mail her, it's just a simple "Wow that update was perfect, just like you, and thank you!" I always get 100% response!

JeepFan
JeepFun
SC Fan

Postby 51thL0rd » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:49 pm

For me what attracts me to joining a Charms site is a number of factors:

1. Attractiveness - lets face it if you don't find someone attractive you're not going to join the site.
2. Types of Updates - This depend son my own personal tastes and fetishes. Those that follow me on Twitter will know I have a weakness for Leather, Latex, PVC and Boots.
3. Interactive Charms - I follow and interact with a number of Charms on Twitter and I absolutely LOVE this.
4. Number of updates - again lets face it if a Charm is only updating every couple of months it's not really worth joining.

Aside from this I have been a member of a number of Charms sites over the years and some I have joined long term. The main reason I usually stop my long term memberships is due to needing to pay bills or getting something fixed in the house or cars.

I wish more Charms were on Twitter as I really do love this interaction, I also like to promote updates when I can, just my way of saying thank you and I feel like I ca help when I am unable to join sites.
51thL0rd
SC Fan

Postby MmmDkchoc » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:24 pm

What I look for in a Charms prior to making a decision to become a member:
1. Age - I am very much attracted to those models in the 40-60 age range. Depending on an appeal factor, I have joined sites of Models in their Mid 30's.
2. Amount of Updates - Frequency is a HUGE factor. 3 or more updates a week is a plus. I've been a Member of Southern Charms since 2008, and have been a member of one model for over 5 years and am currently a member for another for the last 6 years.
3. Environment - Shooting in different areas. The bedroom, living room, kitchen, stairway etc. You get the idea. I also like non professional setting. I love the look of a mature woman having sexy pictures and videos of herself in a homemade setting. That ambience is very sexy.
4. Wardrobe - Lingerie, short and tight skirts and dresses, see thru shirts and tops, sexy shoes (strappy heeled sandals are my favorite), ankle socks and my favorite of all PANTYHOSE AND THIGH HIGH STOCKINGS!!
5. Looks - I don't care if you are a MILF, BBW, have flab or rolls. If you are someone I could pass by in a supermarket, the mall or the post office, and you are confident and proud of your looks and sexuality and show it, I want to be a member of your site. I truly admire and respect every single Charms model who graces this site and shares themselves, their desires and fetishes.

So ladies, do what you do and know that guys like me are out there waiting and looking forward to seeing your every update.
MmmDkchoc

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:36 pm

I just wanna give a big heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone who's sharing their opinions. I find it truly helpful and interesting. Thanks guys!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Autumn SC1 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:13 pm

Anna Moore wrote:Check your backgrounds for clutter, simplify the set, remove the junk lol

so agree.... we woman notice things like that for sure.... not sure about from a man's perspective...
Autumn SC1
Charm

Postby CalientegueraSC1 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:37 am

All good to know. Thank you!
CalientegueraSC1
Charm

Postby boots57 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:25 pm

I look for amount of updates and if they will replay to emails I like to let them know how much I like there new sets and I like to get at least a small replay back to know they saw my email and I also look for someone who is willing do to my weard fetishs and request some of the time
boots57
SC Fan

Postby jemcasey2018 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:07 am

I have wide and varied tastes, and have followed a number of Charms over the years of varying ages and body-shapes. At the moment I follow Missy and Mrs Insatiable, both very gorgeous ladies with different approaches. What keeps me interested are good quality photographs, regularly updated. The other thing that keeps me interested are ladies who aren't too coy. I like to see open legs, labia, and something moist, pink and nicely revealed...

Is this unreasonable? I recently subscribed to a Charm with large numbers of updates, and attractive teaser photographs in her public section, but when I opened her full sets she often doesn't even remove her panties. I'm feeling a bit let down. Am I being unreasonable?
jemcasey2018
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:35 pm

Love all the replies and feedback from you guys!
Keep it up ;) ;) ;;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Bassmunchkin » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:41 am

Hi I've only joined today and after viewing the site for just a short while, I very easily made the decision to stay.

Firstly, there is such a vast amount of members with varying fantasies which makes me feel very comfortable in knowing that I'm not alone.

Secondly, Through many of the comments that I have read, everyone is so nice to everyone else and it seems that everyone is here just to have a great time and appreciate everyones personal thoughts and tastes, without being rude which I find sometimes. Obviously there will always be the odd one, but if on the whole finding politeness and if everyone follows the rules then we can all have a really fun and enjoyable time.

Thirdly, which I've yet to find out as this is my first post (but feel very confident about), I notice that you all actually reply to one another when someone asks someone else a question, which is really great as I hate being ignored (I'm not the domineering type :-) )

I dare say I'll come up with more pointers to add here as time goes on, but at the moment I'm really happy and excited to be here so thank you everyone in advance :-)
Bassmunchkin
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:58 pm

Bassmunchkin wrote:Hi I've only joined today and after viewing the site for just a short while, I very easily made the decision to stay.

Welcome! I can definitely say that I find this forum to one of the best. And not just because it is my home site forum. I just find that people have manners and are polite to one another.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)