April Photo Contest $100 Prize

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

April Photo Contest $100 Prize

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:28 pm

SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: April Photo Contest $100 Prize

Postby FoxyRose » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:00 pm

wow. this is a tough one. So many sexy shoes.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:12 pm

I am going to have to wait til my shoot this weekend to decide. I just got about 8 new pairs of heels I am shooting in. I may include a photo of one of the new pairs.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:06 pm

Sounds to me like you don’t need anymore shoes, if you have 8 new pair already, LOL!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:11 pm

loke693 wrote:Sounds to me like you don’t need anymore shoes, if you have 8 new pair already, LOL!!!

Loke

I always love shoes! I got rid of a whole bunch years ago and am building my collection back up. :)
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:19 am

loke693 wrote:Sounds to me like you don’t need anymore shoes, if you have 8 new pair already, LOL!!!

Loke

Oh Loke, that is the logic of woman, and I love it. Why does a woman need more shoes, if she already has eight new pair?.... Two answers....

Because she does....and because she doesn't have 12 new pair. Or as was once told to me. Once I have bought them, and taken then home, they aren't new to me....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:32 am

I must admit this contest has me stumped. I do not vote the charm, I vote for the theme and how well the charm uses that theme in the photo.
So my dilemma, is how to judge this. Do I do it based solely on the heels? How well the charm is rocking the hells? Best erotic use of the heels? It is mind boggling...

March's contest also vexed me. I was hoping someone would wear something so tight, it looked like they were wearing nothing at all. If I have a fetish, and I admit to being that odd sort that really doesn't, but if I did it would be body paint on a body. I would have loved to have seen a charm do that. I would have voted for her hands downs. I went to decadent holiday party years ago, and the wait staff was all female, all blonde, and all nude. Had their bodies painted as if they were reindeer. Was a most amazing sight to see...I was hooked...

Would love to see that as a theme sometime for a contest....Also a doppleganger contest, where each charm, enters a photo dressed a celebrity, or better yet another charm.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)