Peeping neighbors

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Peeping neighbors

Postby Autumn SC1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:31 pm

I have a rather open back yard but if i time it right I can take some pictures back by my pool. Well the other day i was headed out the back door and dag gum if my backside neighbor was coming out his back door so I ran back in the house. Pretty sure he saw me. Anyway I waited until today and was putting up some Privacy stuff just in case and I was carrying out my camera on a tripod and he yelled "Hey, how ya doing?" OMG.... at least I had regular clothes on. So I took all my stuff out and know he was wondering what was going on behind the screen with all those flashes. Geeze... maybe I should just go tell him so he quits trying to be a peeping tom.. LOL
Autumn SC1
Charm

Re: Peeping neighbors

Postby Ms Frolicker » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:19 pm

You know what you should do...

Shoot a video with him watching and talking off camera. You know he'd enjoy it and your fans would too. He might even hold the camera for you!
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby AbbyRoberts » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:07 am

I love that. My garden is also very overlooked and I just have one space, where I can hide a bit. Last time I've took a video in the backgarden I was doing an umbrella dance in the sun and strip. Suddenly the son of my neighbours he is about 25 years old, was there. Normally they are only here on weekends. He opened the bathroom window a bit and was spying. I continued with filming and it was great fun :d Then I took my camera and held it towards his window - ufff he went in fast lol.

I can't wait to have warmer days to do more outdoor filming.

Oh yes and that was a cheeky one with my bicycle in the garden. Everytime I came around the corner I had less cloth on. But no, I didn't drive all around the house, as towards the road it is fully open. But the excitment was just awesome

Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

Custom movies UK D CH I F ESP
$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
http://www.southern-charms.com/abbyroberts/main.htm
Follow on twitter @AbbyRob13499287
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:43 am

If any of your neighbours put their houses up for sale please let me know :d
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby Dear Em SC1 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:15 pm

I just love doing outdoor sets when it is warm and sunny. We just moved from a location which provided plenty of opportunity to the middle of town. Here’s hoping the fence provides enough privacy!
Dear Em SC1
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:06 pm

We live in a townhouse with no yard so I can't do outdoors at home. But every single time we go into the woods, I swear someone comes up on us during a shoot. We hike a mile into the woods OFF the trails for crying out loud. And sure enough someone comes up on us when I got boobs out or butt in the air.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)