Video Content

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Video Content

Postby Anna Moore » Tue May 14, 2019 8:59 pm

When looking to join a charms site:
1. do you look to see if she also has videos?

2.Do you purchase her videos?

3. What kind of video content do you like to see?

Can't wait to see all of your answers! For the charms......what is your favorite type of content to shoot?

Lots of Love,
Anna Moore, SC3
TheAnnaMoore.com
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Re: Video Content

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:44 pm

I have been trying to shoot all kinds of different stuff. I think my favorite video that I have shot so far was the balloon video that went live today. I was having a ball with the balloons and it is literally my genuine laughter and me. There is no way to "fake" those reactions. Or at least I can't. My other favorite videos have been where I am dressed up and showing off and talking to the guys like they are there with me.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Thu May 16, 2019 2:59 pm

I tend to buy videos more than I do subscriptions. Explanation is simple: I'm attracted to far too many of the models here to be able to afford regular subs with all of them. At least with videos I can cast my net wider. Sorry ladies, I'm a wanderer in that respect. Complete lack of self discipline and control.

As far as content is concerned I'm a creature of impulse. I have purchased all kinds of video, from the simply flirtatious to all out (or more accurately, all in) explicit intercourse content. Maybe it's related to something in the water or the phase of the moon but I tend to mix it up a bit. As long as what is going on is genuinely depicting a model's inner feelings there is a good chance it will resonate with me no matter what the context is.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby SandraSC2 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:15 pm

With video it's tricky, you kind of need to do trial and error until you find out what YOUR fans want to see. What works for one charm will not work for another, I repeat!!!lol But seriously...I hope that helps a little.
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:02 pm

My favorites are definitely the b/g ones but I’ve been doing that kind of thing for many years now!
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby sugarbabeSC3 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:12 pm

It is a very fine balance and has being said, what works for one might not work for another, so it really is trial and error.
sugarbabeSC3
Charm

Postby SandraSC2 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:48 pm

One thing that is for sure, hardcore and solo masturbation will always sell!!
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:43 am

SandraSC2 wrote:One thing that is for sure, hardcore and solo masturbation will always sell!!

I agree. My anal, hardcore and solos masturbation sell the most but the others will sell a couple but not as much as others.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)