Southern Charms Jeans Set of the Year Award 2019

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: Southern Charms Jeans Set of the Year Award 2019

Postby AmberSC3 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:25 am

Gman - I am surprised and flattered to be on your list. I know I
don't post nearly enough jeans pics.
I always think of you when I finally do post them, though!
I will try to get at least one more set posted for you before
your deadline!
Hugs!
Amber :YMHUG:
AmberSC3
Charm

Postby gman36 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:56 am

AmberSC3 wrote:Gman - I am surprised and flattered to be on your list. I know I
don't post nearly enough jeans pics.
I always think of you when I finally do post them, though!
I will try to get at least one more set posted for you before
your deadline!
Hugs!
Amber :YMHUG:

Thanks Amber. You definitely got a better set in before the deadline :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:58 am

We're into October, so this is the final month for entries to this year's contest. Anything from November 1st will go into next year's contest.
So, come on Charms, get your jeans on and get posting. Especially you ladies who never, or rarely, wear jeans on SC, like Danielle, Joy and Sugar Babe ;)
Last edited by gman36 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Miss Treat SC1 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:07 pm

gman36 wrote:We're into October, so this is the final month for entries to this year's contest. Anything from November 1st will go into next year's contest.
So, come on Charms, get your jeans on and get posting. Especially you ladies who never, or rarely, wear jeans on SC, like Sugar Babe and Virgin Untouched ;)

Dayum... sorry Gman, I normally live in my jeans... I just don't think to take pics in them??
Today's update my little shorts are denim... just yellow denim! LOL

I will be back in Scotland soon, so I'll be back into my fall / winter clothes... I'll make sure to do some new photo sets in jeans!!

So, do they have to be blue denim??

Love
Miss Treat xXx
ImageAdult Image Hosting

Anything you CAN do OR DREAM you can, Begin it, Boldness has Genius, Power & Magic in it! 'Goethe'
Miss Treat SC1
Charm

Postby gman36 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:19 pm

Miss Treat SC1 wrote:Dayum... sorry Gman, I normally live in my jeans... I just don't think to take pics in them??
Today's update my little shorts are denim... just yellow denim! LOL

I will be back in Scotland soon, so I'll be back into my fall / winter clothes... I'll make sure to do some new photo sets in jeans!!

So, do they have to be blue denim??

Love
Miss Treat xXx

For the contest, yeah it's blue denim, because that's what gets me most excited.

Although, I might make an exception for a fellow Scot ;)
gman36
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:24 am

Well, October is over, and so I won't be admitting any more entries. Any Jean's sets from today onwards will be considered for the 2020 contest. The final long list will appear in a new thread over the course of the next week.

Thank you to everyone who has posted Jean's sets over the last 20-odd years that SC has been running, and special thanks to those who have posted so many great sets this year.

Good luck to the finalists. :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby athenarisque » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:32 am

gman36 wrote:Well, October is over, and so I won't be admitting any more entries. Any Jean's sets from today onwards will be considered for the 2020 contest. The final long list will appear in a new thread over the course of the next week.

Thank you to everyone who has posted Jean's sets over the last 20-odd years that SC has been running, and special thanks to those who have posted so many great sets this year.

Good luck to the finalists. :X

I'll have to work on more jeans sets for this coming year so I can make the list as well!!
Hugs,
Athena
Athena Risqué
[url][/url]http://www.southern-charms.com/athenarisque/main.htm
athenarisque
SC Fan

Postby bareback » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:45 pm

So what is it about jeans that is the fetish? I see women in jeans all day. Not judging looking to learn about new fetishes
bareback
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:00 pm

athenarisque wrote:I'll have to work on more jeans sets for this coming year so I can make the list as well!!
Hugs,
Athena

Athena, you have mad this year's list, too :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:04 pm

bareback wrote:So what is it about jeans that is the fetish? I see women in jeans all day. Not judging looking to learn about new fetishes

It's just something I've always had, ever since I was a kid. I have always loved seeing women in jeans, they are just, in my opinion, THE sexiest clothing a woman can wear. In one of the first adult magazines I ever read, there was a woman posing topless in ripped jeans, and that was what turned it into a fetish for me. Hope that sort of explains it ;)
gman36
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:17 pm

gman36 wrote:
bareback wrote:So what is it about jeans that is the fetish? I see women in jeans all day. Not judging looking to learn about new fetishes

It's just something I've always had, ever since I was a kid. I have always loved seeing women in jeans, they are just, in my opinion, THE sexiest clothing a woman can wear. In one of the first adult magazines I ever read, there was a woman posing topless in ripped jeans, and that was what turned it into a fetish for me. Hope that sort of explains it ;)

To piggy back on it. I am a woman with a jeans fetish. I love the feel of a pair jeans on me. But more than anything, I love seeing a woman's nice round butt in a pair of tight jeans slightly bent over stretching them over the curves. Maybe the naughty of the every day piece of clothing. But you can just imagine the firmness of the tushie. :-)
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Previous

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)