More questions for you wonderful ladies

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

More questions for you wonderful ladies

Postby CrumblingPerv » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:30 pm

At the beginning of this year I posted a thread to find out a bit more about you:

http://forum.southern-charms.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32403

Your responses were really very interesting and I appreciate the time you put into them. I thought I might try another little questionnaire to further probe you. I'm just naturally nosey. Answer as many or as few as you wish, or just tell me to mind my own business.

Q. What is your favourite feature (about yourself that is)? This need not be a physical attibrute, it could be a characteristic of yours you are proud of.

Q. In the same vein, what is your least favourite feature?

Q. Has your choice of your most or least favourite feature changed since you became a Charm? If so, why do you think that is?

Q. Have you ever considered quitting being a Charm? If so, why did you consider it?

Q. Have you ever quit being a Charm? If so, what brought you back?

Q. What gives you the greatest sense of satisfaction/reward from your modelling?

And to finish, a couple of slightly racy ones:

Q. Where on your body would your partner place his/her hands to drive you wild with desire?

Q. Same question as above, but this time where would they place his/her lips :d

Thank you for your time!
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Re: More questions for you wonderful ladies

Postby Daphne » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:38 pm

Q. What is your favourite feature (about yourself that is)?
A. Physical Attribute would be my hair or my eyes. Non -Physical attribute would be that I am loyal.

A. Physical Attribute my thighs. Non-Physical Attribute I am shy or quiet (Introvert)

Q. Has your choice of your most or least favourite feature changed since you became a Charm? If so, why do you think that is?
A. No my physical attributes have not changed those are still my favorite and least favorite parts of me. Non Physical maybe my least favorite - I have been trying to step out of my comfort zone a little more in the last 2 years so that has helped me become more of an extrovert.

Q. Have you ever considered quitting being a Charm? If so, why did you consider it?
A. No. However if I did consider quitting in the future it would be because of my children.

A. Nope. Have been a charm since 2012. Haven't quit went a few years of not being able to update as frequently as I would've liked but I have always been an active charm since becoming a charm.

Q. What gives you the greatest sense of satisfaction/reward from your modeling?
A. The emails I receive from fans and members telling me they liked the update. Referring to a specific picture or style of hair, makeup, pose or outfit. Its a wonderful feeling to know I made someone smile that day.

Q. Where on your body would your partner place his/her hands to drive you wild with desire?
A. I like it when he grabs my ass because I know he wants me. I married an ass man.

Q. Same question as above, but this time where would they place his/her lips
A. My neck and he knows it right below my ear.

XOXO,
Daphne
Daphne
Charm

Postby Ms Frolicker » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:48 pm

Do the charms that respond to this get to grill you too :-)

Q. What is your favourite feature (about yourself that is)? This need not be a physical attibrute, it could be a characteristic of yours you are proud of.
My Boobs, for the most part they've always been an asset that helped me get attention.

Q. In the same vein, what is your least favourite feature?\
My upper arms, since I've started gaining weight (as I've aged, gracefully ;) ) they've seemed to outpace other areas of my body. I don't think there's anything attractive about chubby arms.

No, but my ass gets more attention on the site than I think it gets in real life, it's been a pleasant surprise since I've never given it much thought

Of course, mainly because the risk-reward balance fluctuates so much. When you have a few mediocre months in a row you start to wonder if putting all your bits out for the world to see is worth it.

No, I've hung in there. I did go through a short period a couple of years ago where I only posted 6 updates a month for most of the summer. That's as close as I got.

Q. What gives you the greatest sense of satisfaction/reward from your modelling?
The attention that I get from fans, of course :ymblushing: I also enjoy the strategy of posing. I'm not into a lot of photo-shopping, but usually pose to make myself look as good as possible and it's a rewarding game.

OK, I love to have a thumb in my ass while my hubby goes down on me. He cups my ass with his fingers and palm while he penetrates my ass with his thumb...AMAZING.

I must confess, I love a tongue back there as well :ymblushing:
Last edited by Ms Frolicker on Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:00 am

Thank you for your replies, they have been fascinating to read :-)

Daphne wrote:A. I like it when he grabs my ass because I know he wants me. I married an ass man.

Very much the same with me. Always been an ass man. Ladies asses are the eighth wonder of the world!

Ms Frolicker wrote:Do the charms that respond to this get to grill you too

Well of course. I'm flattered if any of you would be so inclined to pick my brains. I couldn't ask you to do anything without me being prepared to offer the same. Just don't ask me to pose naked. Your digestive system will never be the same again.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby KaliGold » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:55 pm

A. My honesty

A. Lack of patience

A. No still the same

A. No, I just started

A. No, juststarted

A. Pleasing others

A. My neck

A. My booty
KaliGold
SC Fan

Postby AmberSC3 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:21 am

CrumblingPerv wrote:At the beginning of this year I posted a thread to find out a bit more about you:

http://forum.southern-charms.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32403

Your responses were really very interesting and I appreciate the time you put into them. I thought I might try another little questionnaire to further probe you. I'm just naturally nosey. Answer as many or as few as you wish, or just tell me to mind my own business.

Thank you for your time!

Hello CrumblingPerv!
Since you said we could answer just a few, I picked these two.
*My opinions of my most /least favourite features have definitely changed over the years. When I started as a Charm (way back in the Beta years) I was an exhibitionist, but kind of a shy one, if that makes any sense. I wasn't very comfortable seeing my own updates, and was worried if anyone would like the pictures. After all these years of posting, I am still the same exhibitionist, but now I am a very confident one. Thank you to a lot of VERY supportive fans and members who have sent me wonderful messages, I am entirely comfortable and LOVE sharing my pics and seeing my updates go live!
*On the next question, I did have to quit for a short time back in 2000, due to very personal reasons in my every day life. The whole time I was off the site I couldn't wait to get posting again. It is almost like an addiction for me, and i wouldn't know what to do without it! I have fun posing for the pictures, and have always told myself that I would only quit when it stopped being fun. Well... It has certainly NOT stopped being fun yet!
Hugs,
Amber :YMHUG:
AmberSC3
Charm

Postby ticklememelli » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:51 pm

Q. What is your favorite feature (about yourself that is)? This need not be a physical attribute, it could be a characteristic of yours you are proud of.
My Eyes!

Q. In the same vein, what is your least favorite feature?
My belly :(

Q. Has your choice of your most or least favorite feature changed since you became a Charm? If so, why do you think that is?
Not at all. I have always loved my hazel eyes.

Yes but I love the attention :)

Yes, I was in the corporate world and felt the need to take a respite. I came back because I missed my fans.

I see my modeling as art. When I pull off a stunning set, I am over the moon.

My lower back, just on my spine.

On my neck!

This was fun, thank you!
Hugz n Kisses
Melli
http://www.ticklememelli.com
ticklememelli@gmail.com
Tweet @ticklememellisc3
ticklememelli
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:09 pm

Q. What is your favourite feature (about yourself that is)? This need not be a physical attibrute, it could be a characteristic of yours you are proud of. My favorite feature is my eyes. They are unusual and change colors. So they aren't the same in every photo set.

Q. In the same vein, what is your least favourite feature? My belly.

Q. Has your choice of your most or least favourite feature changed since you became a Charm? If so, why do you think that is? Yes. I used to have a smaller belly and I hated skin instead. As I have gotten older, I have found a skin care routine that really works and my whole body is a lot clearer however now my belly is bigger than when I was younger.

Q. Have you ever considered quitting being a Charm? If so, why did you consider it? A few years ago actually. My husband was going through a bad stage with his PTSD and TBI. I didn't think he was going to make it and I wasn't devoting to my site like I liked to do. The emails stressed me out about why I wasn't updating and please come back as I had gone inactive a couple times. Finally, the VA pulled their heads out their asses and helped my husband. So we are back a lot stronger than ever before.

Q. Have you ever quit being a Charm? If so, what brought you back? I did leave in 2007. I was working opposite hours as hubby and we never got shoots in. This was before the inactive side and they literally pulled your site if you didn't update. I didn't get my updates in time and my site was pulled down. I had to wait the requisite 6 months. The whole time I wanted to come back. This site fulfills my exhibitionist side.

Q. What gives you the greatest sense of satisfaction/reward from your modelling? Knowing that I am pleasing someone else with my photos

Q. Where on your body would your partner place his/her hands to drive you wild with desire? My back. Oh my gosh my back! I am pudding in the hands of anyone who rubs my back

Q. Same question as above, but this time where would they place his/her lips :d Also my back.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:18 pm

I haven't forgotten this thread and I check in occasionally. I am really enjoying reading the replies. Thank you to all who have shared :YMHUG: You really are a fascinating group of ladies!
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:28 pm

Q. What is your favourite feature (about yourself that is)?
My work ethic. I love to be productive. I love making new content and creating in general. I have a high energy level and drive and I am my happiest when I am busy. A loved one of mine once compared me to a honey bee and I valued that compliment more than any other I have ever received. : :ymblushing:

One of my eyes squints weirdly when I try to look at the camera upside down. If you look through my updates you'll see it LOL.

I didn't know about the weird eye squinting thing until about 5-6 years ago so yes. :-P And also, running my Southern Charms site has helped me learn to be a motivated independent worker. When you're your own boss you learn how to move your butt!

Nope. As long as I keep getting sales I will keep making content. That's always been my aim. You will all watch me go from young to old on SC as long as they'll have me!

Nope. Just weeks shy of 13 years, and going stronger than ever!

Q. What gives you the greatest sense of satisfaction/reward from your modeling?
It's fun! I love dressing up in all these pretty outfits and feeling sexy for the camera! It's such a rush!

If we're talking massage, then massaging my calves, ankles and feet will take me off of this planet. Otherwise, a gentle hand on the small of my back does the trick.

On my pussy, all day long!
★ 3150+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:37 pm

My nipples

My thighs and belly

Things always change and not always for the better

Not quitting because I wanted to, more for the time it takes and my professional job taking more time away

I had a year or so of inactivity, but never quit

The loyal fans and emails I get plus confidence

My boobs

nipples

Sinfully Sxy One
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:13 am

Q. What is your favourite feature (about yourself that is)? This need not be a physical attibrute, it could be a characteristic of yours you are proud of. My figure, I’ve worked really hard to keep looking like this regardless of my age, mainly to prevent joint pain and keep from putting undue stress on it.

Q. In the same vein, what is your least favourite feature? The fact that my waist is nearly nonexistent, ribs and hip bones too close together.

Q. Has your choice of your most or least favourite feature changed since you became a Charm? If so, why do you think that is? No

Q. Have you ever considered quitting being a Charm? If so, why did you consider it? Recently due to the fact that my preferences may not be what interests the fans and I refuse to do things against those just to please others.

Q. What gives you the greatest sense of satisfaction/reward from your modelling? Being able to express the real me.

Q. Where on your body would your partner place his/her hands to drive you wild with desire? On my hips from behind, pulling me into his erect ion

Q. Same question as above, but this time where would they place his/her lips :d on my neck, so super sensitive
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby becky sue » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:57 pm

I have a better appreciation for my backside now.

No. I'm having fun!

It's such a great distraction from the daily routine. I like how it has helped me relax and that has filtered into my daily life too. I'm less stressed!

Cupping my titties firmly in his hands...

Cupping my titties firmly in his hands...and putting his mouth on the nipples!
:)
becky sue
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:18 pm

Again, thanks to all of you contributing. It really is so interesting to learn about you - you are all compulsive reading (and viewing!). It's fascinating to see your points of view about yourselves and your modelling. Getting to know you is a whole lot of fun!
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby playwithjj » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:01 pm

CrumblingPerv thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself a bit more....

Here goes...

Q. What is your favourite feature (about yourself that is)? This need not be a physical attribute, it could be a characteristic of yours you are proud of.

My answer: My bubbly personality :)

My answer: my belly

My Answer: I like to think I'm even more outgoing and perky since I've become a Charm, I have the best time taking photos and sharing them. As far as my belly, it's stayed about the same, it's just a part of me.

My answer: I had to take a hiatus for a bit, due to priorities here at home, and did consider stopping all together but in the end it was only a short term hiatus. I enjoy SC as an adult outlet. It gives me the opportunity to be creative and sexual outside of my regular vanilla life and that's a big plus!

My answer: I stopped for a window of time in 2016 and came back because my situation at home grew better and I had more free time to pursue taking photos and updating regularly.

My answer: Feedback from my members and fans inspires me and guides me, it helps me better my content all the time!

My answer: On my breasts, I like them to be squeezed hard during sex!

My answer: Same answer-my breasts- I like nipple and breast kissing, sucking and biting!
playwithjj
Charm

Postby Dear Em SC1 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:58 pm

Q. What is your favourite feature (about yourself that is)? This need not be a physical attribute, it could be a characteristic of yours you are proud of.

I get an amazing number of comments on my eyes but I personally am proud that I am pretty intelligent.

As with many others I would have to say my tummy.

Nope but I get plenty of comments on legs too and never realized I had decent legs.

Several years ago there was an issue that caused me to have my profile masked for a while but I came back and have not looked back.

I’ve met some amazing women and interacted with some amazing fans but let’s be real - the income has afforded me some tremendous opportunities.

My neck but it would be lips,

Oops! Should have read ahead. So let’s just add my nipples.
Dear Em SC1
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)