Monthly themed days - an idea

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Monthly themed days - an idea

Postby gman36 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:57 am

Since the monthly themed photo contests are no more, I have had a thought about how to keep the fun going in another form. How about dedicating one day a month - maybe the final Friday??? - to a particular theme? Like the jeans day that I suggested back in July, we could have, for example, a pantyhose day one month, a rubber gloves day the next, a WAM day after that etc. Obviously, we'd need to include another jeans day at some point, but I think there's so many different themes we could work with, it wouldn't get too repetitive.
What di the Charms and other fans think?
gman36
SC Fan

Re: Monthly themed days - an idea

Postby athenarisque » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:04 pm

I think that's a great idea! I sometimes have difficulty coming up with new ideas, and that would be awesome fun for all I think! I agree Denim is always a good choice, but there are many other fetishes as well. Care to name others?

Athena
Athena Risqué
[url][/url]http://www.southern-charms.com/athenarisque/main.htm
athenarisque
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:42 pm

athenarisque wrote:
I think that's a great idea! I sometimes have difficulty coming up with new ideas, and that would be awesome fun for all I think! I agree Denim is always a good choice, but there are many other fetishes as well. Care to name others?

Athena

WAM
Leather
Balloons
Dominatrix
Rubber
Pantyhose
Nylons
Basically, if you can think of it, there's a fetish for it.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Daphne » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:10 pm

I think this is a great idea.

Costumes (next month Halloween)
Wet t-shirt (or just a wet look)
Boots/Heels
Feet/Socks
Outdoors

Tons of ideas swirling in my head.

The previous month put out all the ideas and then do the poll have everyone vote for the day and theme of the month and then the following month that idea gets removed from the list so that it doesn't get duplicated right away.

xoxo
Daphne
Daphne
Charm

Postby Ms Frolicker » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:46 pm

Gman36,

You're very active on here so why don't you start a photo request thread and change the theme every month. If you make it a running thread for a month long, we won't have to all post on the same day and we can all promote it from the text of our updates. Good news, people will find out quickly that they won't be able to see most of the photos if they're not registered and maybe they'll sign up.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:00 pm

I love this idea, but would need plenty of time in advance. I only shoot once a month.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby KaliGold » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:03 pm

I love this idea and would be 100% on board. I like themed parties so this would be like a theme party just with our photos!

Kali
KaliGold
SC Fan

Postby Tightslover » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:24 am

Great idea..definitely a pantyhose day, uniform day, stockings day
Tightslover
SC Fan

Postby Doris_Dawn » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:37 am

Excellent idea!
How about the gloves fetish?
Could be rubber gloves, or garden gloves, or velvety or vinyl.

How about a random pic of the day someplace here in the forums?? :YMHUG:
Doris Dawn,
Happily married cougar bunny and true amateur nude model.
Doris_Dawn
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:58 am

In theory its a great idea....in practice it might not be. Taking a dislike of mine, rubber or vinyl gloves. If an entire day was devoted to that, I wouldn't bother to come on. Remember any fetish as good as it is going to satisfy about 10-15% of the guys that log on. I like Ms. Frolicker's idea, that Gman36 should set up a running thread, monthly, that would highlight different fetishes. Just my humble opinion, but I come to Southern Charms for the beautiful women, if I wanted a fetish website, I would go to one.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby athenarisque » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:11 am

gman36 wrote:
athenarisque wrote:

Athena

WAM
Leather
Balloons
Dominatrix
Rubber
Pantyhose
Nylons
Basically, if you can think of it, there's a fetish for it.

You are sooooo right about that! I do several of your list above and also feet! WAM is up today!
Athena
Athena Risqué
athenarisque
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:03 pm

Ms Frolicker wrote:Gman36,

You're very active on here so why don't you start a photo request thread and change the theme every month. If you make it a running thread for a month long, we won't have to all post on the same day and we can all promote it from the text of our updates. Good news, people will find out quickly that they won't be able to see most of the photos if they're not registered and maybe they'll sign up.

That's an excellent idea, Ms Frolicker.

DDDVIOAUS wrote:In theory its a great idea....in practice it might not be. Taking a dislike of mine, rubber or vinyl gloves. If an entire day was devoted to that, I wouldn't bother to come on. Remember any fetish as good as it is going to satisfy about 10-15% of the guys that log on. I like Ms. Frolicker's idea, that Gman36 should set up a running thread, monthly, that would highlight different fetishes. Just my humble opinion, but I come to Southern Charms for the beautiful women, if I wanted a fetish website, I would go to one.

Good point, I'm going to start this one off today, then.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby playwithjj » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:41 am

This would be a fun idea, I could totally see those that are able participating! It could be a lot of fun and you could make your own.

I like Kali's response that it could be like a themed party.

I would go for it!

Smooches,
JJ
playwithjj
Charm

Postby Randy Raz SC1 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:21 am

Sounds like a good fun idea
X
Randy Raz SC1
Charm

Postby SandraSC2 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:18 pm

I would be in! Probably a pantyhose theme would be great!
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby Tightslover » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:32 am

SandraSC2 wrote:I would be in! Probably a pantyhose theme would be great!

Totally agree with you Sandra :d
Tightslover
SC Fan

Postby AmberSC3 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:14 am

DDDVIOAUS wrote:In theory its a great idea....in practice it might not be. Taking a dislike of mine, rubber or vinyl gloves. If an entire day was devoted to that, I wouldn't bother to come on. Remember any fetish as good as it is going to satisfy about 10-15% of the guys that log on. I like Ms. Frolicker's idea, that Gman36 should set up a running thread, monthly, that would highlight different fetishes. Just my humble opinion, but I come to Southern Charms for the beautiful women, if I wanted a fetish website, I would go to one.

I don't believe it could or would be a mandatory participation. I think it is a great idea, but as more of a suggested theme for everyone who cares to join in. There wouldn't be any reason to skip looking at updates. In fact, there would be plenty of Charms who don't frequent this board and would have no idea about the theme. They would post updates wearing lingerie or a theme of their own choosing. There would still be plenty to see.
Hugs,
Amber :YMHUG:
AmberSC3
Charm

Postby athenarisque » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:11 pm

AmberSC3 wrote:

I don't believe it could or would be a mandatory participation. I think it is a great idea, but as more of a suggested theme for everyone who cares to join in. There wouldn't be any reason to skip looking at updates. In fact, there would be plenty of Charms who don't frequent this board and would have no idea about the theme. They would post updates wearing lingerie or a theme of their own choosing. There would still be plenty to see.
Hugs,
Amber :YMHUG:

I totally agree, Amber! There'd be plenty of ladies that probably wouldn't participate. I would love to entertain this further tho! I've done a few fun fetishes just recently like saran wrap and playing in the rain.....so a new monthly them might be fun!

Hugs,
Athena
Athena Risqué
athenarisque
SC Fan

Postby AutumnthomasxxxSC4 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:58 pm

I love this. Im up for it
AutumnthomasxxxSC4
SC Fan

Postby vanillacreamSC1 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:47 am

Great idea! How about a holiday, toy review or sexy pantie day?
vanillacreamSC1
Charm

Next

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)