who 's not on lockdown?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

who 's not on lockdown?

Postby PetraDaniels » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:06 pm

not on lockdown on west coast canada here

anyone else not?

we arent even in stay home but
i prefer being in anyway,being so busy with my site
a labour of love
PetraDaniels
Charm

Re: who 's not on lockdown?

Postby martinae » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:57 am

Sadly most people in the US ignore what common sense precautions , hence why we are having so many issues here. Please people, try to stay home, I know it sucks, but stay home and when you do have to go out, please wear a mask!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby masterofthemoon » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:08 am

Where I live in Upstate NY, there are no Lockdowns. Covid-19 cases are low, but in other areas south of my hometown they have higher cases. I work at a School, back in November we had one student test positive for Covid-19. They shut down the School for deep cleaning, had Teachers get tested and they went on quarantine until they were able to return. Never heard what happened to the student in question, but everything went back to normal before Thanksgiving break. Since it's now January 2021, there hasn't been any outbreaks at School, but the Art Teacher had to be tested and quarantine due to the fact that she was around someone else who had it. We disinfectant the School with a cleaner called Q.T., cleaning desks, chairs, tables, light switches, doorknobs and bathrooms. We also have a fogger used to disinfect the Classrooms and Hallways, plus mop floors with bleach and Q.T. I still see a lot of people in public either not wearing masks, wearing masks with noses exposed, mask on their chins, or their hands on their faces which is crazy. Not to mention, I still see no social distancing, with small numbers of people talking in groups in stores or out in public. Our local Walmart got in trouble for telling their employees to show up for work and not to quarantine if they get the Covid-19 test, never heard anything more about that, but if I do I will post it.
"The World is full of Kings and Queens, Who Blind Your Eyes and Steal Your Dreams, It's Heaven and Hell"
masterofthemoon
SC Fan

Postby lulu » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:51 pm

martinae wrote:Sadly most people in the US ignore what common sense precautions , hence why we are having so many issues here. Please people, try to stay home, I know it sucks, but stay home and when you do have to go out, please wear a mask!

I could not agree more! Unfortunately my "real life" job is dealing with the public without being able to socially distance:/ My coworkers' nicknamed me The Safety Patrol because I'm not risking my health or my coworkers' health because clients refuse to follow the rules!
lulu
Charm

Postby PetraDaniels » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:56 am

good for you!
as it should be

i cant stand how stupid people are
yes or ignorant
and sorry to say
it says a lot about their character not to have a dose of compassion or integrity at least
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby roxeerobinson » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:08 pm

I am in Ontario Canada and we are in complete lockdown with a stay at home order!
But I have time to create content!
So I guess there is an upside
roxeerobinson
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:05 am

martinae wrote:Sadly most people in the US ignore what common sense precautions , hence why we are having so many issues here. Please people, try to stay home, I know it sucks, but stay home and when you do have to go out, please wear a mask!

I think it depends where you live in the US. We are under a stay at home order and only have to wear mask in certain stores. But I also live out in the country and not in a big city. But if I go into CO I have to wear mask all the time. I also feel people are tired of this and are ready to get their life back. Not has changed for me because I stay at home and my husband has gone in to work every day. He can't work from home. And we aren't one that has to be running all the time. We stay home unless need to go grocery shopping.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby CassandraUK » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:04 am

Here in the UK 2021 has just got a whole lot worse. We are on lockdown and stay at home unless you cant work from home . A lot of people are furloughed and the goverment is helping the self employed with Grants. We have several different variants of Covid which appear to be creating more mortality and our hospitals are to capacity in a lot of areas. Everyone stay safe. The clouds will lift some day . xx
CassandraUK
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:33 pm

There are many things open here with precautions. But I work from home my day job and my husband is retired. We homeschooled this year due to the uncertainty so I feel like we had huge changes but at the same time nothing has changed. We had major life changes though in 2020. Moving out of state, starting to homeschool. So I don't know what life would have looked like without the major changes.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby Sc_Abigail » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:18 pm

southern US east coast , we are not on lockdown but lots of restrictions, masks , social distancing ,etc,I just cant wait for this to be over
Sc_Abigail
SC Fan

Postby martastyle » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:36 pm

Here in Spain we are more or less like the UK and the rest of Europe. In my case, we are currently confined by cities, there are some sectors with time restrictions and there is a general time restriction. It is forbidden to go out from 22.00 to 06.00.
Despite this, there is too irresponsible who does not comply with the rules, risking the rest of the population.
Take care.
martastyle
Charm

Postby Randy Raz SC1 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:55 am

We are still in lockdown, and as Hubby is now working from home he loves it as he says gives him more oppertunity to take more photo sets...lol
Randy Raz SC1
Charm

Postby Sc_Abigail » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:56 pm

this gets more confusing the more I learn about it, my Daughter tested positive for covid-19 , she had been around my husband and my self , and her husbands grandparents,
none of us got it, and her husband whom she still shared a bed with never got it, and his father whom lives with them never got it ????
Sc_Abigail
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)