New Vids

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

New Vids

Postby naughtynevaehsc2 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:22 pm

I know it's been a while but I'm excited to let you know I've been posting some new videos! Hope you enjoy them! :X
naughtynevaehsc2
Charm

Re: New Vids

Postby loke693 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:45 pm

Looking forward to seeing them!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby naughtynevaehsc2 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:54 am

Hopefully you enjoy them as much as I did making them!
naughtynevaehsc2
Charm

Postby Christo » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:47 am

As a VERY satisfied customer who has purchased about a half-dozen of your videos, I'm happy to hear this horny news! You always look like you're having tons of fun in your videos, and the ridiculously lucky guys who serve as co-stars DEFINITELY appear to be having the time of their lives.
Christo
SC Fan

Postby naughtynevaehsc2 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:26 pm

So good to hear that you've enjoyed them! I've been having such a good time making them and yes....no doubts my co-stars too lol. They keep reaching out to do more so I guess it's a WIN WIN for all!
naughtynevaehsc2
Charm

Postby Christo » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:55 am

I'm sure they are! The younger gentleman you've done several scenes with always seems especially keen to get his hands on you. In the Naked Twister scene you're riding him and it's SUPER HOT and after three minutes of squishy cowgirl sex (I mean we can HEAR how wet you are) he erupts inside you because, how could he NOT? Especially with your magnificent breasts bobbing right in front of his face. For some reason I had a feeling that he wasn't supposed to cum that fast, in that position, that the two of you were going to roll around all over the bed, but you sitting on his cock was too much for him to endure and he just HAD to explode in your warm, wet pussy. Maybe you had more fun together without the cameras rolling? :d
Christo
SC Fan

Postby naughtynevaehsc2 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Yes, I LOVE hanging out with my young friend. And you are totally nailed it as to what happened in our naked Twister Video lol. Apparently, he couldn't help himself. Although he always takes very good care of me so I have zero complaints. A typically night with him lasts for hours as he has more energy than most men I know. We always have a good time both on and off camera!
naughtynevaehsc2
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)