New Year more time

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

New Year more time

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:04 am

With time being at such a luxury for me this year, I was not able to get really any Xmas photo shoots and not a single one for New Years eve. Hell, I even was not able to stay awake for New Years eve.

I am a store manager of a prominent jewelry company store where November and December are our busiest time, my time to do photo shoots are pretty slim. Hopefully I can get a special New Years shoot done in the next week or so, I know it will be late but I hope you will forgive me for the lateness.

The proudest part of my work this year is that I increased my store from $1 million to $1.8 million for 2021. This makes all my hard work and little personal time worthwhile for me. But now I can get back into more photo shoots.

Love Always

Sinfully Sxy One
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Re: New Year more time

Postby sweetsexymama » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:42 pm

Congratulations on the job sales
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:43 am

Congrats on job sales. Hard work does pay off. You will get back into the swing of filming
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby genipherbleu » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:05 pm

SinfullySxyOne

It seems as though you worked very hard to get where you are. Your accomplishments should make you proud. Keep in mind when you put so much into one thing, even though that becomes amazing, some things get put aside.

As long as you enjoy what you are doing your accomplishments will reflect your passion and joy.

SC is a part of your life as is your career. You can be proud of both and do not need to choose.

Keep up the positive work
Gen
Genipher Bleu SC4
Hugs and Smiles,
Gen

/Users/user/Desktop/IMG_0301.JPG
genipherbleu
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)