What Do Our Fans Want?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

What Do Our Fans Want?

Postby BabyahSC4 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:28 pm

What type of content are you looking for and enjoy most? Do you like a little mystery or do you prefer to see us Charms bent over showing everything we have? :-)
BabyahSC4
Charm

Re: What Do Our Fans Want?

Postby barj39 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:04 pm

I must admit I do like a little mystery
some reason makes it even hotter xx
barj39
SC Fan

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:37 pm

I do try to switch it up a little sometimes and not show it all, but it's difficult as I so love to be naked.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby barj39 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:36 am

both look amazing either way :X :X :X :X :X
barj39
SC Fan

Postby stickler44 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:21 pm

I like lots of change.

Don't have a smile every time, sometimes look evil! Or condescending. Don't always have the camera above your face, sometimes even, sometimes below, sometimes don't look at the camera, side boob from the back, no face.

Don't look at the face of your photographer, - either look right into the camera, or well away from the camera. Slightly away is annoying.

Also, not the same room every time. If you are fair skinned, with blond hair, and take pics in a room white white or light walls, everything is boring.

Above all - there are some charms that have pictures that are nothing but stick figures, and by that I mean the entire body plus large amounts of surrounding walls, ceilings, floors are in the picture. Get closer! Take at least half of your pictures NOT of the whole body.
stickler44

Postby AdaSC2 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:27 pm

stickler44 wrote:I like lots of change.

Don't have a smile every time, sometimes look evil! Or condescending. Don't always have the camera above your face, sometimes even, sometimes below, sometimes don't look at the camera, side boob from the back, no face.

Don't look at the face of your photographer, - either look right into the camera, or well away from the camera. Slightly away is annoying.

Also, not the same room every time. If you are fair skinned, with blond hair, and take pics in a room white white or light walls, everything is boring.

Above all - there are some charms that have pictures that are nothing but stick figures, and by that I mean the entire body plus large amounts of surrounding walls, ceilings, floors are in the picture. Get closer! Take at least half of your pictures NOT of the whole body.

Thanks for sharing this point of view ;)
AdaSC2
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:06 pm

Thank you for the greatly appreciated feedback, hearing different points of view is extremely helpful.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby Skippy85X » Fri May 06, 2022 7:06 pm

Less low quality/grainy cell phone pics. I think most paying members want clear, high quality stuff. Also different poses. I've noticed that some ladies will barely show what I think is their best feature.
Skippy85X
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)