Whats Prohibited?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Whats Prohibited?

Postby Steev » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Ok I fully understand why anything involving minors and animals ain't allowed on SC, but i have often wondered what other rules applies to photos on the site. I recall in the past a Charm told me she had to take down an update that showed her dressed as a cop near a 'fake' police car and that you also can't show religious imagery such as crucifixes etc but what else is beyond the pale?
Steev
SC Fan

Re: Whats Prohibited?

Postby Beau Jingles » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:27 pm

Crosses and religious symbols can be in the update, they can't however be used for anything they weren't intended...meaning no fucking with a crucifix...also no dressing as a nun, priest etc.

You can dress like a police officer as long it's obvious it's a costume and doesn't reveal a real city, state etc on the patches.

No scat/urine/rape/incest

I am sure there is a few things I am forgetting off the top of my head.
Beau Jingles
More Bang for Your Buck
Beau Jingles
Gent

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:36 pm

No animals unless they are a distant background accident. No graveyards/graves.

I know we aren't supposed to do super kid stuff but the rules don't say anything about adult diapers.. Does anyone know the ruling on that?
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Bea Brite SC2 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:56 am

In doing spanking or or other punishments, don't leave welts or marks.
JOIN ME IN MY WORLD! Teasing temptation, seduction and sex! http://www.beabrite.com
Bea Brite SC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Anything with a logo not blurred can't be used for something it wasn't intended......like bizarre insertion of objects (beer bottles with logos, etc)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Miss Simone SC1 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:34 pm

RosiePieCharm wrote:No animals unless they are a distant background accident. No graveyards/graves.

I know we aren't supposed to do super kid stuff but the rules don't say anything about adult diapers.. Does anyone know the ruling on that?

You can put a grown man/woman in a diaper but rule of piss/scat apply... Hope that helps
"Most people are haunted by their past, everyone else fears the future. The only safe place to hide is in the present, where no one's looking."
Miss Simone SC1
Charm

Postby beg4ignore » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:37 am

Beau Jingles wrote:
No scat/urine

While I wouldn't want to SEE that in a photo...the thought of it as a fantasy turns me on! I'm such a pervert! :)

I notice that toilets can be shown though (right?), and that's kind of hot in a suggestive way! :)
beg4ignore
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:42 pm

beg4ignore wrote:
Beau Jingles wrote:
No scat/urine

While I wouldn't want to SEE that in a photo...the thought of it as a fantasy turns me on! I'm such a pervert! :)

I notice that toilets can be shown though (right?), and that's kind of hot in a suggestive way! :)

Toilette seats are indeed alright. I think it's really sexy to do sets in the bathroom. :)
Attachments
ro149x006.jpg
Update 149
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby beg4ignore » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:26 pm

I agree, Rosie Pie!! :)
beg4ignore
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Has the pee rule always been in place? I have a video downloaded from former charm Ms Cindy's page that had her pissing in close-up.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:45 am

gman36 wrote:Has the pee rule always been in place? I have a video downloaded from former charm Ms Cindy's page that had her pissing in close-up.

It has been since 2009 when I started. Maybe one of the long time Charms would know the answer to this?
Xandusk
Charm

Postby timboy » Tue May 08, 2012 1:11 am

So there isnt an official list, given to Charms when they start their page?
timboy
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Tue May 08, 2012 1:13 am

There is but I'm not so sure we are allowed to share any parts of the manual with non-charms(/gents). Xan, do you know?
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby bunwiffa » Tue May 08, 2012 3:58 am

I saw Nina pee in one of her member updates not long ago, and I would be lying if I said it didn't drive me crazy because she's just sooo cute! I honestly don't see the harm in it and those who don't like it, don't need to look.
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Tue May 08, 2012 5:10 am

The official list states no peeing as all. Squirting is allowed, peeing is not. But the list has changed over time, as times change. One example of this is spanking. Previously (when I first started) you could do spanking updates, but the spankee could not get red from it. Now they can get red as long as it never appears extremely painful. Other things that have changed in the time I have been on SC include DP and fisting now being allowed. I am sure there are a few other things I can not think of at 6 am. But those were the big ones I am aware of.
Xandusk
Charm

Postby AGFApan » Wed May 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Simulated cannibalism? :)

I was thinking more along the lines of peculiar sites like Muki's Kitchen, not the sick Jeffrey Dahmer stuff.
AGFApan
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Wed May 09, 2012 10:17 pm

I'm actually curious about fake blood. I want to do a zombie themed shoot and I need to know if fake blood is okay or not. :)

I've done stuff where I'm the "food" and it was okay. We aren't allowed to have knives (etc) pointed at each other but stuff like this is okay:
Attachments
ro78x015.jpg
Update 78
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Thu May 10, 2012 7:17 am

RosiePieCharm wrote:I'm actually curious about fake blood. I want to do a zombie themed shoot and I need to know if fake blood is okay or not. :)

I've done stuff where I'm the "food" and it was okay. We aren't allowed to have knives (etc) pointed at each other but stuff like this is okay:

Fake blood should be acceptable as people have used it doing vampire type updates before.
Xandusk
Charm

Postby timboy » Thu May 10, 2012 11:41 am

Xandusk wrote:
RosiePieCharm wrote:I'm actually curious about fake blood. I want to do a zombie themed shoot and I need to know if fake blood is okay or not. :)

Fake blood should be acceptable as people have used it doing vampire type updates before.

But zombies have open wounds, hands cut off, eyes falling out and bad breath, dont they? And - are they sexy? :twisted:
timboy
SC Fan

Postby bunwiffa » Thu May 10, 2012 2:02 pm

...but stuff like this is okay:
Wow again RosiePie, yes, stuff like that is definitely okay!!! :D That is completely delicious!

And - are they sexy?
It would be interesting and I guess we won't know until we see, but I think a sexy enough lady could do pretty much anything and still be sexy. It's all in the eyes. ;)
SC Fan

Next

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)