Strap on

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Strap on

Postby timboy » Sat May 19, 2012 6:30 am

Kitty Kat goes packing! Check out her beautiful strap ons in her recent updates, if you like such things. But Ah! she is beautiful whatever she wears or does not wear. And has fine photo.

Anyone in here who uses strap ons?
timboy
SC Fan

Re: Strap on

Postby SouthernRoseSC1 » Sat May 19, 2012 9:11 am

I've been eagerly awaiting to get one i can't wait i'm eager to deff fit myself with one and use it on someone ;) But i will have a video going up here shortly (by july) of Miss SimoneSC4 using her strapon on (and In) me!
SouthernRoseSC1
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sat May 19, 2012 3:22 pm

I need to get a new strap on. Before I made my site I had one for my personal life use but an ex girlfriend and I wore it completely out. I've been dying to get my hands on another one. (And one that is better than the last one.)
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Beau Jingles » Thu May 24, 2012 7:48 am

Amethyst has several strap on sets and videos of her doing other Charms with her strap on...there is even one of her doing a male fan with one of her strap ons.
http://www.southern-charms3.com/amethyst/photos.htm
Beau Jingles
More Bang for Your Buck
Beau Jingles
Gent

Postby timboy » Fri May 25, 2012 10:21 am

Beau Jingles wrote:Amethyst has several strap on sets and videos of her doing other Charms with her strap on...there is even one of her doing a male fan with one of her strap ons.

What an idea for a great update & video: one male fan has provoked 2 or 3 charms with his critical remarks in the Forum. First pics are the involved at their laptops, and a forum print-screen with the posts.
Next, the charms lure the fan to give them his adress. Then they go there and punish him, fucking him with their strap ons until he begs for mercy and pardon.
Last frame: all together, all blushing faces, all exhausted with glassy looks in their eyes and slightly parted lips, all friends again. :roll: :oops: :o
timboy
SC Fan

Postby Lianne Raines SC3 » Fri May 25, 2012 1:52 pm

timboy wrote:
Beau Jingles wrote:Amethyst has several strap on sets and videos of her doing other Charms with her strap on...there is even one of her doing a male fan with one of her strap ons.

What an idea for a great update & video: one male fan has provoked 2 or 3 charms with his critical remarks in the Forum. First pics are the involved at their laptops, and a forum print-screen with the posts.
Next, the charms lure the fan to give them his adress. Then they go there and punish him, fucking him with their strap ons until he begs for mercy and pardon.
Last frame: all together, all blushing faces, all exhausted with glassy looks in their eyes and slightly parted lips, all friends again. :roll: :oops: :o

I have a few strap ons! Are you offering to be said fan *evil grin*
Lianne Raines SC3
Charm

Postby timboy » Fri May 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Yes Miss Raines, that must be my penance...... :oops:
timboy
SC Fan

Postby IcePhoto » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:19 pm

've been eagerly awaiting to get one i can't wait i'm eager to deff fit myself with one and use it on someone

Ahh Southern Rose,

I would love to see you in one. I can imagine much like X-rated Wife, you would fill the role nicely. You have a presence of power in your pictures.
I think that is why I like to see a charm from time to time to don a strap-on.
IcePhoto

Return to Fetishes