Self-Tit Sucking

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Re: Self-Tit Sucking

Postby Mick » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:43 pm

innesSC1 wrote:Sexy pics!
In my set going out tomorrow, on the member's side, I have a short video clip of me licking my tits :)

Yum!
Mick
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:39 am

Honestly guys, I think it does more for YOU than it does for me ;) I prefer a mans mouth on my tits, not my own......but I'm game......and don't mind doing it while you watch ;)
Attachments
su553x001.jpg
su474x001.jpg
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Mick » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:37 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Honestly guys, I think it does more for YOU than it does for me ;) I prefer a mans mouth on my tits, not my own......but I'm game......and don't mind doing it while you watch ;)

Very nice, Serena, that would make for a great vid! :)

I've got to tell you, your "Big Bouncing 38DDD Boobies" vid is an all-time classic to me, don't know how many times I've watched it now, just incredible!
Mick
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Mick wrote:
SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Honestly guys, I think it does more for YOU than it does for me ;) I prefer a mans mouth on my tits, not my own......but I'm game......and don't mind doing it while you watch ;)

I've got to tell you, your "Big Bouncing 38DDD Boobies" vid is an all-time classic to me, don't know how many times I've watched it now, just incredible!

Mick, that is SUCH a compliment! Thank you! :)
I'm gonna have to make another video......Sucking My BOUNCING Tits!! Sounds fun! ;)

Will you watch? ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Mick » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:32 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
Mick wrote:

Mick, that is SUCH a compliment! Thank you! :)
I'm gonna have to make another video......Sucking My BOUNCING Tits!! Sounds fun! ;)

Will you watch? ;)

Hell yeah I will watch! Though you better make sure one tit is in your mouth first before you start bouncing the other one, or you may knock yourself out! :)
Mick
SC Fan

Postby lm443 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:39 am

Serena, you know I will watch it. You look great when you do that!
lm443
SC Fan

Previous

Return to Fetishes