Curves, and pregnancy

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Curves, and pregnancy

Postby ScFanFromWalKochStan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:13 pm

As you can probably tell, I am a sucker for women that are petite (about 5' 3" and under) yet curvy and well-endowed. Wendy Watkins and Innes are my very favorites for that reason.

Innes is sooooo cute, and gets extra points for no tattoos or piercings, and sometimes no colored nail polish as well. I tend to like women as natural as possible.

Wendy has a tattoo or two and at least one ;) piercing, but she hasn't gone overboard with it. Her curves just have a tendency to expand my mind...and other parts of my anatomy. :shock: :shock: :shock:

A case in point is Buttercup, who had an amazing body before, during and after both of her pregnancies. However, she has adorned herself with so many tattoos and piercings that it's become a turn-off for me.

As I said I love curves, and pregnancy adds a lovely new one as well as tending to accentuate the ones that are already there. Plus, with the stigma that is still sometimes attached to notions of pregnancy and beauty/sexuality, I have a lot of respect for a woman who is willing to bare all during pregnancy.

Jorja was one of my old favorites from when I purchased from SC in 2011...I downloaded a LOT of her videos!

Speaking of pregnancy, I wonder if Melony G. has had her baby by now? It seems likely to me, since photo updates seem to lag actual events by at least a couple weeks. In any case, I hope mother (and baby, if present) are doing well, and I must note that updates 126 through 129 look particularly hot. :D
ScFanFromWalKochStan
SC Fan

Re: Curves, and pregnancy

Postby innesSC1 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Aww thanks :). I do try and do sets both with and without nail polish, makeup, etc. :) Although I like tattoos and piercings on some people, I don't think I'd look very good with them :p.

You have a great taste in girls - Wendy is one of my favourites as well :)

xxx
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:00 am

Melony has not yet had her baby but it's due very soon. In the weeks right before her baby she has a LOT of things to do to prepare so she hasn't had that much time to do photo sets unfortunately but she's doing as many as she can. :)
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby ScFanFromWalKochStan » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Thanks for the update, Rosie!

I see she added pictures today...looking great! ;)
ScFanFromWalKochStan
SC Fan

Return to Fetishes