Lots of fetish interests!

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Lots of fetish interests!

Postby beg4ignore » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:50 am

The fetishes mentioned by others so far sound really fun and interesting! I'm happy to explore and learn more about each of them!

Some of my main interests are a little bit different, I guess? I'm clearly submissive, and that comes through with my interests.

My main interest is in being ignored by beautiful women! That's a little difficult to do in photos, but easier in video clips. I also love the idea of being ripped off, and I guess that might be possible to do in a set, with pics of everything but you in the photos, or perhaps just glimpses of you. Of course, those wouldn't really be ripoff's, because it would still be fun to see things around your home!

I love denial, obviously, being denied being permitted to view nudity. Being teased about that, about how other men get to see what I can't, that sort of thing. Again, a little tricky to do with photo sets. I'm open to ideas though!

I also love ass worship, foot worship (including shoe and heel too), cuckold, sph, armpit worship, and lots more! Smoking is very cool too, because when I watch a beautiful SC woman smoke, she often seems so haughty and dominant, above me, and I love that of course!
beg4ignore
SC Fan

Re: Lots of fetish interests!

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:21 am

Dear Beg,

You have certainly come to the right place! Personally, cuckolding and SPH is my cup of tea! I love letting a little dick wimp like you learn his place in front of a far more superior man. I gave up little dicks long ago when I learned there were much bigger and better penises out there! Check out my site, you might find yourself at home there :)

As for your set ideas of denial and being ignored, you've given me some good ideas and got my creative 'juices' flowing. Yes, I do get excited when I get to deny subs like you. I was thinking of a set where you are "following" me around the house, just getting glimpses of me as I walk away from you. Maybe I peek back at you as I disappear around a corner. I think this idea can be conveyed in photos and I would like to meet the challenge. I'll see if I can work it out with my photographer next time we get together :)

If you are more interested in my cuckolding experience, please feel free to email me (my email address is listed on my site) and don't forget to check out my Videos page. There are lots of cuckolding videos there for you to enjoy!

Yours... in your dreams,
Italian Lace
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby beg4ignore » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:49 am

Wow, first of all, I didn't really expect any responses to my kind of far out fetish interests, and I have more I didn't list also!!...but this place is so warm and friendly! And thank you very much, Italian Lace, for responding in such great detail!!! You are of course quite correct in your preference for size! :) I just recently discovered your page here whilst you were posting in another thread on this forum, and wow! I'm glad for this forum, because I used to peruse all the SC pages, but find I no longer have the time to do that any longer (darn work getting in the way like that!). So this is great!

You are built just the way I love, too! :) And I just looked at your collection of videos now that you've suggested them and wow, so many great ones to choose from! Cuckolding, worshiping and eating your luscious ass, being made to suck cock for you as your sissy bitch! Wow! I love all of those! I also love stripping vids, and I see some of them as well. I will check those out in more detail for sure!

And wow, I never expected anyone would consider an ignore/denial photo set, but your idea sounds very, very promising! I love to be denied, and you love to deny, so that sounds like a perfect match! Will definitely be checking out your site and more! Thank you very much for taking the time!
beg4ignore
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:01 pm

I LOVE doing photos like this. I like to show that I'm not interested in your small cock even though you are worshiping me.
I like to flip off the camera, look away, and hold up my hand like I'm saying "stop" or "talk to the hand" to show how little I care for your tiny cock.
Attachments
IMG_0123.JPG
Coming soon!
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Eva SC2 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:32 pm

As a former pro Domme who specialized in teasing and denial, foot slaves, B&D, tiny cock humiliation and humiliation in general, financial domination, and cockteasing cuckolds, I'm familiar with what you are into. Much more fun to do in person, over cam, or on video. But I can always slip some MORE of these type of photos on my site. Especially if you make it fun for Me to use you.
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby beg4ignore » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Wow, so many lovely Ladies to consider begging to be allowed to worship and serve! Thanks to all who replied here!

I love to worship feet, no question! :)

Rosie, I absolutely adore that pose! :)
beg4ignore
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:14 pm

beg4ignore wrote:Wow, so many lovely Ladies to consider begging to be allowed to worship and serve! Thanks to all who replied here!

I love to worship feet, no question! :)

Rosie, I absolutely adore that pose! :)

Thank you! I really love this kind of thing. Especially if I can see the guys dick getting harder and dripping for me. :)
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:30 am

Dear Beg,

I was thinking of you tonight and this picture came to mind so I had to go dig it up for you...

Imagine being on the floor at my feet, worshiping my toes. I'd puff the thick smoke from my cigar right into your face, while laughing at your little dick. So glad you know your place!

ilpreview411.jpg

Anyway, I hope you like the pic. You made me think of it so I wanted to share. If you are interested you can buy the set (or any of my sets) for only $1.99, or of course, buy a membership to my site and get all 845+ photo sets and bonus video clips for only $14.95!

Kisses, but none for you,
Lace
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby beg4ignore » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:05 am

Oh my gosh, Lace!!!! WOW!!! Yes, perfect in every way, thank you very much for thinking of me, and for posting this incredibly sexy photo!!

I also love how you signed off your message, denial, luv it! :)

What I did do to thank you for this, I purchased your worship sexy french pedicure clip from SC! And...more WOW! Thank you very much!
beg4ignore
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:36 pm

beg4ignore wrote:Oh my gosh, Lace!!!! WOW!!! Yes, perfect in every way, thank you very much for thinking of me, and for posting this incredibly sexy photo!!

I also love how you signed off your message, denial, luv it! :)

What I did do to thank you for this, I purchased your worship sexy french pedicure clip from SC! And...more WOW! Thank you very much!

I see you did! Thanks. I hope you enjoyed it and that it left you with plenty of fantasies of sucking my pretty toes, licking my soles and covering my feet in cum (for you to then lick off, of course).
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby beg4ignore » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Lace, I did so adore your sexy feet in that vid!!! I imagined lots of things...like allowing me to view your gorgeous feet whilst you are busy doing other things--reading, talking on the phone with a real man, chatting on your phone with a man or gf...lots of fun things! And if anyone gets to cum on those sexy feet, would probably be your stud, and maybe you'd allow me to lick them off then, if I'm extra special good? :)

Thank you for a very sexy vid!!!
beg4ignore
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:46 pm

beg4ignore wrote:Lace, I did so adore your sexy feet in that vid!!! I imagined lots of things...like allowing me to view your gorgeous feet whilst you are busy doing other things--reading, talking on the phone with a real man, chatting on your phone with a man or gf...lots of fun things! And if anyone gets to cum on those sexy feet, would probably be your stud, and maybe you'd allow me to lick them off then, if I'm extra special good? :)

Thank you for a very sexy vid!!!

You already know my style! Glad that doesn't scare you off. I love that you know your place alongside superior men!
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby innesSC1 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Attachments
in172x003.jpg
innesSC1
SC Fan

Return to Fetishes