Voyeur

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Voyeur

Postby naughtykittySC1 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:55 am

Hello everyone, how was the week? :-)

Does anyone else like the voyeur world? or displayed in public places or where you can be discovered? :ymblushing: :ymblushing:

In my last published video, I am very naughty playing on the balcony from which the neighbors can see me... I hope nobody saw me... or maybe they did... :ymblushing: :X

I would like to know what you think, like or are you horrified by the idea of doing things in public?

Kisses Kitty! :-*
Coffee, books, photography, films, sex, wine, craft beers, YES! That`s me!
naughtykittySC1
Charm

Re: Voyeur

Postby heels1 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:21 am

I have a fantasy of being walked by a mistress in a public place . I have to walk two steps behind her so I can obsess about her ass and watch her hips sway with her high heeled walk. She rests on a bench and crosses her legs to signal I am to begin worshipping. I get on my knees and start tongue cleaning her shoes . People are walking past and sone stop to stare but I must keep worshipping my mistress high heels shoes. Xx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby Daphne » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:18 am

I love the voyeur world!!
I enjoy being a voyeur and like watching others I wish I was your neighbor that would've been hot!!!
Daphne
Charm

Postby naughtykittySC1 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:09 pm

Daphne wrote:I love the voyeur world!!
I enjoy being a voyeur and like watching others I wish I was your neighbor that would've been hot!!!

I love how you think Daphne, you really are just as naughty as me. Although I enjoy both watching and showing off :ymblushing: :X
Coffee, books, photography, films, sex, wine, craft beers, YES! That`s me!
naughtykittySC1
Charm

Postby martastyle » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:52 am

I love the idea of doing things where they can see you. It is not that you put yourself in a place full of people to show off or have sex, but for example on a half-lonely beach, or in the field. Places where a walker hidden behind a dune or behind some bushes can see you ...
Of course I also like to watch, it is a special excitement ...
martastyle
Charm

Postby AbbyRoberts » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:40 pm

I was doing some videos in the black forest with a friend of mine when the farmer came on his tracktor. Oh my friend nearly had a shock and escaped to the camper van and I was still staning there full nude. Somehow that was very hot. :-)
Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

Custom movies UK D CH I F ESP
$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
http://www.southern-charms.com/abbyroberts/main.htm
Follow on twitter @AbbyRob13499287
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Postby Samantha Legs » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:22 am

I also enjoy the voyeur world. It is such a rush to think someone is watching you. I have done in a tunnel after going to adult store teasing with a very short skirt on lol. I also love leaving the curtains open so my neighbor get a peek.
Samantha Legs SC3
Samantha Legs
Charm

Postby roxeerobinson » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:54 pm

I also enjoy the voyeur world as well. I often do videos by my video and I always hope someone is watching. It gets me quite excited. And outdoors! The thrill of being seen and also the thrill of being caught !!!
roxeerobinson
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:48 am

The voyeur world is one of my favorites! The cub and I go to the nude beach in Miami fairly frequently and I recently did some shoots on the beach at dusk. It makes me feel wild and free to do them.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Return to Fetishes