Kinky boots

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Kinky boots

Postby kinkydude21 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:27 pm

Knee High boots or Thigh highs?? Also who ate your charms in boots??
kinkydude21
SC Fan

Re: Kinky boots

Postby naughtykittySC1 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:08 am

The ones that go up to the middle of the thigh seem extremely sexy to me, but I have never been able to find them in my area to buy something like that! :-(
Coffee, books, photography, films, sex, wine, craft beers, YES! That`s me!
naughtykittySC1
Charm

Postby heels1 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:45 am

Knee high, I do love thigh high but some times they can look a bit rubbish. Te heel is so important and often not as high on thigh boots. I love a 120 or higher. Knee high boots are sexy because you can actually see them on normal people in everyday life this is so hot x
heels1
SC Fan

Postby Daphne » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:27 am

I have to first find boots that fit me - when I do they are mostly knee high boots - because I have thick thighs. Unless the material is stretchy I can't wear them no matter how many shoe sizes I go up. Boots with zippers are not usually my friend if there is no stretch to the material. I have a hard time fitting them around my calf muscles. I normally have to buy boots one or two sizes bigger than my regular shoe size just to get them to fit. So I am happy when I find a pair of boots that fit me!! I love an ankle boot or like a mid/bottom of the calf boot. I haven't found an exercise yet to make my calf muscles smaller. :X Daphne
Daphne
Charm

Postby Samantha Legs » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:30 pm

My favorite are thigh high even if they only have a small heel they look so sexy with everything. Knee high boots are great with longer dresses too. I love all boots think they look sexy on every women.
Samantha Legs SC3
Samantha Legs
Charm

Return to Fetishes