is smoking still a big fetish?

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

is smoking still a big fetish?

Postby alaya sc3 » Tue May 25, 2021 8:24 pm

It used to be in my earlier years on SC but I dont see it as much anymore.

Do you want to see your filthy girl smoking? and if so what brand?

alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Re: is smoking still a big fetish?

Postby smokerfucker » Wed May 26, 2021 7:46 am

I know it is bad for your health, but I still enjoy it...
seeing a long white cigarette between your lips... just reminds me of a woman that enjoys oral maybe. ;)
take a drag, let it drift creamy white smoke from your lips.
smokerfucker
SC Fan

Postby heels1 » Wed May 26, 2021 9:44 am

Not for me
heels1
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed May 26, 2021 7:21 pm

I know it's a fetish, but I smoke because I enjoy it. And I smoke in front of the camera because I discovered that others enjoy watching me smoke :-)
I can't say that I know what special things I should be doing with my smoking, so I just smoke like normal. I'm not really a blow smoke rings smoker. I guess I'd say if you enjoy it, then smoke in your updates. If YOU enjoy it, then there will be those who enjoy watching you do it ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Geasa » Thu May 27, 2021 9:32 am

It a big turn off for me.
Geasa

Postby peteisme » Thu May 27, 2021 1:50 pm

It's always been a fetish for me, but I also really enjoy watching a girl vape, especially the huge clouds.
peteisme
SC Fan

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Thu May 27, 2021 9:49 pm

I get a lot of requests for smoking, so I try to incorporate some of it in my sets. But I try to stay away from the things in real life. Mostly I am successful in doing that. But it's hard because I have such a love for the look and feel of smoking. We all know its not healthy though...
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby martastyle » Fri May 28, 2021 5:21 am

I smoke little. For me it is a pleasure although I try to control it. I can't deny that I get a lot of requests for photos and videos smoking. It is clearly a great fetish.
martastyle
Charm

Postby Samantha Legs » Sun May 30, 2021 9:20 am

I have gotten quite a few requests for smoking. I don't smoke and tried once for a fan and gaged on the smoke lol. So now I use fake cigs a that have fake smoke coming to of them and the guys love it. I have seen you smoke Alaya and You do make it look sexy girlfriend.
Samantha Legs SC3
Samantha Legs
Charm

Postby martinae » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:07 am

for me smoking is too much of a turnoff... definately not my thing... I have known too many people who did and bad things happend to them...
martinae
SC Fan

Postby Christo » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:09 am

I actually discovered Southern Charms as I was perusing a smoking fetish website back in...1999? Or back when the internet was brand new. Saw a few photos of gorgeous women smoking and there was an SC mark on the pic and I thought, "Hmm, gotta check that site out NOW!" And I've been a devoted follower and customer ever since.

SC was practically a smoking fetish website back then. Seemed like EVERY model smoked and wasn't shy about posting updates that catered to those of us besotted with hot women holding cigarettes. I developed my own fetish thanks to all the sexy moms at our local pool who would lounge around in their bikinis sipping iced tea and lazily puffing away on cigs. And then there were Virginia Slims ads in just about every magazine out there and they made a profound and lasting impression on me.

Of course smoking is bad for you and if you smoke you should quit. And if a Charm doesn't smoke and doesn't want to smoke her fans should respect that position. Smoking certainly has vanished for the most part as a voyeuristic pleasure. Can't smoke in bars, can't smoke on beaches or at pools. The building where I work used to have a smoking section and there were a few attractive women who would smoke there. But then we eliminated that as an option and most of them quit. Good for them.

But, yes, I still get majorly revved up watching a gorgeous woman smoke. Especially if she's in a bikini. Or wearing a pair of jeans and a tank top. Or is dressed to the nines with long, perfectly manicured nails, like Samantha or Alaya. Or wearing a burlap sack. I'm fairly easy to please!
Christo
SC Fan

Postby smokerfucker » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:02 am

Cristo,
I completely agree with you...
I found SC because of that as well.
There were some really sexy women that smoked on here. Randy, Violet and Reese were my favorites...
It's since died down, a few still do... which is a turn on.
But if they don't, it's still ok. I still find them just as attractive... I think for me it's all about the oral as well.
smokerfucker
SC Fan

Postby CrumblingPerv » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:48 pm

Yeah, it's a no for me as well.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Return to Fetishes