toes and soles

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

toes and soles

Postby alaya sc3 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:10 pm

I am loving all the feet and toes requests I am getting and more than happy
to do more for you to enjoy!

But I want to know what would you do to my toes if I were sitting in front of you?

kisses
alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Re: toes and soles

Postby heels1 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:35 am

Oh god I would gently remove your Louboutin pump and bring it up to my face, my cock would twitch as I inhale long deep breaths of your scent on the shoe . I wouldn't be able to control myself and would have to slide the pointy toe into my mouth and suck it good, taking great care to get no teeth Mark's on the leather, Serena taught me this !
Then I would lift your foot up to my face and just plant my nose in your sole. Long deep inhale and I would move around getting scent of every part of your soft sole.
Then I would go to work with my tongue, first long fat licks from your heel up your sole to your toes. Getvthat thing soaked in my saliva. Each toe would then get individual attention, I would work my tongue in between each toe and then place in my mouth and suck on it. The big toe would get worked like a cock, swirling my tongue around it and easing it in and out of my hungry mouth. I look up at you now as I try and force all your toes into my mouth. You help by pointing your foot and pushing into my mouth. I want more and I hold your heel and pull your foot harder into me. You sense the control you have over me and there is no going back. I ease my head of your glistening foot and then eagerly dive back on stuffing it deeper each time down my throat. I can hear your moans and that just drives me on to take more, I have the whole thing up to your in step in my mouth and it feels incredible.
Tell me I am a good foot slut and put me to work on the other one xxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby vanillacreamSC1 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:58 am

My feet are cute.
vanillacreamSC1
Charm

Postby martastyle » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:48 am

It's amazing how many female foot fetishists there are. I include myself. I like my feet, I think they are pretty. I receive many messages from followers telling me about my feet and I receive many requests for photos and videos of my feet.
I also like beautiful women's feet to enjoy myself.
martastyle
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:52 am

Thinking about doing a photo set that focuses solely on my feet and legs, no pun intended, with thigh highs or pantyhose of course.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby loke693 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:01 am

I read some years ago that foot fetish is one of the top fetishes in the world!!! I say it should be a part of each update as they can drive some fans wild!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby CamGirlKittenSC3 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:38 am

My favorite thing about foot fetishists is that it's always an excuse to buy more high heels!
----------------
CamGirlKitten, A Vixen Distraction
http://www.QueenOfCascadia.com
CamGirlKittenSC3
Charm

Postby Samantha Legs » Sun May 30, 2021 9:33 am

Oh my god! I love getting my toes and soles rubbed , licked and sucked on specially through my nylons. I know I have a few fans that just want to see my sexy toes so try and have some pics in each set for them to enjoy.
Samantha Legs SC3
Samantha Legs
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:43 pm

I wish I had someone just to paint my toenails, I suck at it and can’t afford pedicures every time I need to change paint.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby martastyle » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:17 am

As CamGirlKittenSC3 says, foot fetish is a good excuse to buy high-heeled shoes. Marvelous
martastyle
Charm

Return to Fetishes