Tummy

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Tummy

Postby snowfan » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:42 am

I’ve always enjoyed how a nice soft tummy felt. Not a huge belly but something enough to give a nice muffin top look. It’s so much fun to rub and feel. Second only to a nice pair of breasts.

Sadly most women try to hide their bellies so it’s rare you get to see them. I think that adds to my desire for them.

My favorite pics are a women bending over and seeing her tummy and tits hanging down. Second favorite would be seated letting the belly rolls form. Such a beautiful sight you rarely get to see most places.

And let’s not forget a wonderful muffin top created from a tight pair of jeans.

So for all the ladies don’t worry about eating too many Christmas cookies, there are plenty of guys out here who enjoy the results.

I’ve done worked myself up typing all of this.
snowfan
SC Fan

Re: Tummy

Postby Daphne » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:22 am

Thank you so much for writing this post.

Yes it is something I would fall into the category of being self conscious of for sure and would be guilty of trying to hide. However sometimes there is no hiding it especially in those poses you mention. What I love about SC is women of all shapes and sizes. I see some of the models who have really embraced the art of being able to pose and show off those soft tummies and they look almost like Roman or Grecian paintings and I love it.

Thank you for the reminder!! Appreciate the kindness of the post!!
XoXo,
Daphne
Daphne
Charm

Postby loke693 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:17 am

Snowman,

I hear you and I appreciate what you are saying. I have to admit, I don’t have an issue with anything you said, I enjoy all of that too, but I also enjoy a thin woman, or an average size woman, etc. One thing about me, for whatever reason, I can see the inner beauty of the charms and the physical attributes just add to that. I enjoy and appreciate charms of all shapes and sizes, all colors and all nationalities. Beauty is beauty, no matter what you put it in. But don’t get me wrong, I do appreciate a woman with a tummy, as much as I do a woman with a six-pack. When a woman feels beautiful themselves, it shows and that is what attracts me. I’ve been on SC looking at the ladies for DECADES and most of not all the woman, appreciate themselves and it shows. When they appreciate themselves for who they are (no matter the size), it comes out in their updates with their smiles, the way they dress and just being on SC.

I appreciate tummies, but I appreciate all the CHARMS, no matter their shapes and sizes. Thanks to all the CHARMS, those that have left, those that are here now and those to come, for appreciating yourselves enough to share with us fan(atics). Than you!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby snowfan » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:38 am

Daphne wrote: I see some of the models who have really embraced the art of being able to pose and show off those soft tummies and they look almost like Roman or Grecian paintings and I love it.

That’s what I enjoy. The tummies being out for all to see does remind me of classic art. Would be fun seeing some classic paintings recreated on here.
snowfan
SC Fan

Postby Daphne » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:38 pm

That would be cool to see a recreating of some painting type art in an update.
Daphne
Charm

Postby snowfan » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:42 pm

I also think there may be more of a shift in the body types people find attractive.

I don't remember hearing about a 'thick' woman as sexy much years ago but now its a big thing. I do think people are appreciating a more solid body type.

Similar to pregnant women wearing more skin tight clothing now to show off their belly rather than hiding it in huge oversized dresses years ago.
snowfan
SC Fan

Postby kinkykaySC2 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:58 am

Snowman,

I know I'm a little late to this discussion, but my bf has a belly/ tummy fetish himself! As he's my photographer; he usually has me do a few poses focusing on mine. I'm a bit insecure about it as well, but as I know how much mine turns him on! I'm comfortable posting pics; knowing that there are other guys out there with the same fetish/ likes :-)

XOXO
Kinky Kay
kinkykaySC2
Charm

Return to Fetishes