Wrestling, rasslin, and wrestling

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Wrestling, rasslin, and wrestling

Postby grapefan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:09 am

The most erotic athletic competition ever devised...... beautiful women wrestling!

Take two women... dressed erotically, whether that means in bra's panties, bikinis, one piece leotards od one piece bathing suits (with high cut leg, low cut fronts and low cut backs of course), panties and no bras, panties and "wifebeater" tees that are cut off just right, to allow the bottom half of breasts to hang below the coverage..... love the attire that ladies can wear....

Now, they stand facing one another, looking their gorgeous opponents over... they come together, in a test of strength, knowledge, endurance and will power... they wrap around each other, squeezing and pushing and twisting and squirming until one woman can get her opponent on her back and straddle her.... pinning her arms and looking down at the pinned woman, breasts hanging ominously over her opponents face... sliding her hips back over top of her opponents hips to keep her from bucking up and trying to escape... maybe wrapping her legs around her pinned opponents and stretching her legs out... body on top of body, one lady squirming trying to escape, one woman pressing her body down, pressing her hips down on her friendly foe, trying to press pelvic bone into an exposed crotch.... lots of contact, heavy breathing....... foreplay at its greatest....

Ladies, have you ever wondered about this scenario?

gentlemen, anyone else enjoy and love the ladies when they get physical in this way?

Anyone have Charms in mind that they would love to see in this scenario?

This is my favorite fetish, not for everyone I'm sure, but ladies that have done this type of photo shoot seem to have enjoyed it and have seen a few them on the site, just would love to see more!

Have a great day everyone!
grapefan
SC Fan

Re: Wrestling, rasslin, and wrestling

Postby grapefan » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:13 pm

WOW, look at all those comments and discussion..... lol... guess the topic is not as popular as maybe I thought it was.... doesn't keep it from being one of my favorite things though....

how about fantasy matches that could actually take place someday?

1) Naughty Natalie vs Virgo Peridot

2) Belle vs Bossy Blonde

3) Curvy Sharon vs Alice Swings

4) Ashley Dobbs vs Miss Lizz (ex charm)

5) Leann vs Candee Cummings

Anyone have thoughts or favorites ? These are just a couple off the top of my head.... I think I've had every SC lady on this site now and in the past, involved in a match or two, Appreciate the SC ladies and all they do.....
grapefan
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:01 pm

I've done a few wrestling updates, and of course I'll always do more. My latest wrestling update (#334) has Cherry Satine and I roughing each other up. I even rip off her pantyhose! There are FIVE videos in that photo set, one of which has me straddling over her face!
Attachments
bonerbabe.jpg
Update 334
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby noface » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:45 pm

I'd certainly be UP for the challenge having been a long time mixed wrestler and fancier of the facescissors :)
noface
SC Fan

Postby LISALUST SC1 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:12 am

check out my 2 new videos!!!!!!

Big Butt Battle !!!
8min - 45.1 meg - 320x240

Big Butt Battle !!!
oh whos got the baddest butt? take 2 hot and HORNY MILFS in tiny Thongs.... Ass to Ass competing for the title of biggest baddest BUTT !! we BUMP and GRIND and SLAM our juicy ASSES together !!! till we are both all wet and sweaty! sweet Ass giggling and boobs swaying as we get all wet battling our delicious asses for you!!!

$8.00
cum play with me!!!
LISALUST SC1
SC Fan

Postby medic8404 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:41 am

grapefan wrote:The most erotic athletic competition ever devised...... beautiful women wrestling!

Take two women... dressed erotically, whether that means in bra's panties, bikinis, one piece leotards od one piece bathing suits (with high cut leg, low cut fronts and low cut backs of course), panties and no bras, panties and "wifebeater" tees that are cut off just right, to allow the bottom half of breasts to hang below the coverage..... love the attire that ladies can wear....

Now, they stand facing one another, looking their gorgeous opponents over... they come together, in a test of strength, knowledge, endurance and will power... they wrap around each other, squeezing and pushing and twisting and squirming until one woman can get her opponent on her back and straddle her.... pinning her arms and looking down at the pinned woman, breasts hanging ominously over her opponents face... sliding her hips back over top of her opponents hips to keep her from bucking up and trying to escape... maybe wrapping her legs around her pinned opponents and stretching her legs out... body on top of body, one lady squirming trying to escape, one woman pressing her body down, pressing her hips down on her friendly foe, trying to press pelvic bone into an exposed crotch.... lots of contact, heavy breathing....... foreplay at its greatest....

gentlemen, anyone else enjoy and love the ladies when they get physical in this way?

This is my favorite fetish, not for everyone I'm sure, but ladies that have done this type of photo shoot seem to have enjoyed it and have seen a few them on the site, just would love to see more!

I definitely share your enthusiasm regarding this fetish...Not my #1 favorite but it is in the top 5 for sure. Good to see someone else that enjoys it here in the forum! :d

That's a nice pic Rosie!

Lisa, have you done any other updates of this type other than your latest?
medic8404
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Thanks medic! :)
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby grapefan » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:46 am

KoreGoddessSC1 wrote:Boob wrestling sounds fun to me!

Sounds interesting and sexy, I'm sure you will have fun doing it and there will be a lot of SC fans that will enjoy the updates!
grapefan
SC Fan

Postby grapefan » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:51 am

medic8404 wrote:
grapefan wrote:The most erotic athletic competition ever devised...... beautiful women wrestling!

I definitely share your enthusiasm regarding this fetish...Not my #1 favorite but it is in the top 5 for sure. Good to see someone else that enjoys it here in the forum! :d

That's a nice pic Rosie!

Lisa, have you done any other updates of this type other than your latest?

Thanks for the encouragement Medic, I saw your post about your better half joining the SC ladies and that she might participate in a wrestling session or two, I just didn't get the chance to respond... good to know that yourself and No-face also enjoy the ladies that are willing to roll around with one another in some friendly competition... I love it. Never want to see anyone hurt, I like the more erotic aspects and the interesting positions that always occur as the women wrap around one another trying for the win... ;>)
grapefan
SC Fan

Postby grapefan » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:54 am

LISALUST SC1 wrote:check out my 2 new videos!!!!!!

Big Butt Battle !!!
8min - 45.1 meg - 320x240

Big Butt Battle !!!
oh whos got the baddest butt? take 2 hot and HORNY MILFS in tiny Thongs.... Ass to Ass competing for the title of biggest baddest BUTT !! we BUMP and GRIND and SLAM our juicy ASSES together !!! till we are both all wet and sweaty! sweet Ass giggling and boobs swaying as we get all wet battling our delicious asses for you!!!

$8.00

Friendly competition is always a good thing.... sounds like your got physical with those backsides... hope ya all had a blast doing it... look forward to seeing it...........
grapefan
SC Fan

Postby grapefan » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:56 am

RosiePieCharm wrote:I've done a few wrestling updates, and of course I'll always do more. My latest wrestling update (#334) has Cherry Satine and I roughing each other up. I even rip off her pantyhose! There are FIVE videos in that photo set, one of which has me straddling over her face!

The possibility of a little face sitting... maybe the winner gets to sit on her throne... gotta feel pretty erotic with hot breath coming from under you....... hmm... its getting interesting...!
grapefan
SC Fan

Return to Fetishes