looking for ladies who can play ASFR

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

looking for ladies who can play ASFR

Postby greneker03 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:32 am

ASFR is alt.sex.fetish.robots or ladies who know how to pose and appear like mannequins, dolls (sexdoll, windup, silicone doll, or poseable), robot or statue while they are aroused and posed.

This is not as easy as it sounds. appearance and posing are key. You can check some sites out such as
mannequeen.com (pictures category) or stuckposing.com messageboard

Would love to hear from you ladies. would be interested in buying some photosets.

greneker03@yaho o.com
greneker03
SC Fan

Re: looking for ladies who can play ASFR

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 pm

I'm up for it! I'll email you. <3
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby greneker03 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:29 pm

The big question is..
can you pose and make yourself appear very artificial looking like a doll or mannequin? Aappearance is half the battle
greneker03
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:43 pm

greneker03 wrote:The big question is..
can you pose and make yourself appear very artificial looking like a doll or mannequin? Aappearance is half the battle

I sent you an email as well. I think I can do it. I used to think this type of thing was really neat and sexy when I was younger. I'm sure I can get back into it.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby greneker03 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 pm

sounds great ladies. Isis, I saw your email, Rosie, I have not seen your email yet.
Let me know what the costs would be and when you think they could be accomplished.. thanks!

greneker03@yahoo.com
greneker03
SC Fan

Postby greneker03 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Jane, there were alot of positives and a few things I would have corrected onthe set.
Rosie made a nice effort on the first attempt. Always hoping to see a woman who can TRULY make herself appear like a doll or mannequin

greneker03

greneker03@yahoo.com
greneker03
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:44 pm

greneker03 wrote:Jane, there were alot of positives and a few things I would have corrected onthe set.
Rosie made a nice effort on the first attempt. Always hoping to see a woman who can TRULY make herself appear like a doll or mannequin

greneker03

greneker03@yahoo.com

I think it takes practice. I'm willing to try again when you are. :) It was really hard to do this set because you didn't tell me what you wanted and the site you used for a reference was always down when I tried it. Remember, you should always tell us girls exactly what you want. :)

Jane, you'll have to take off your glasses if you do it.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby greneker03 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:04 am

Rosie, no worry,
the site is linked as www.mannequeen.com It has been a stationary site for a while and have never had any problems with it. You will need to look in the images icon to se the photos. In the future I will try to be more specific as to what I am looking for. Interpretation can be very wide open to many and I appreciate your efforts.
Jane, I am always open to offers as to what you have in mind for a doll or mannequin shoot.

To any other who might be interested, let me know. I am looking for ladies who can make themselves appear physically like mannequins, or sex dolls, posed in place as an inanimate object.
Let me know your thoughts on how you would tackle this, perhaps we can talk about a photoset or video.

Thanks!

greneker03@yahoo.com
greneker03
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:50 pm

greneker03 wrote:Rosie, no worry,
the site is linked as http://www.mannequeen.com It has been a stationary site for a while and have never had any problems with it. You will need to look in the images icon to se the photos. In the future I will try to be more specific as to what I am looking for. Interpretation can be very wide open to many and I appreciate your efforts.
Jane, I am always open to offers as to what you have in mind for a doll or mannequin shoot.

To any other who might be interested, let me know. I am looking for ladies who can make themselves appear physically like mannequins, or sex dolls, posed in place as an inanimate object.
Let me know your thoughts on how you would tackle this, perhaps we can talk about a photoset or video.

Thanks!

greneker03@yahoo.com

Ah weird it's working today. Honestly I was getting a "Firefox can't locate this site" every time I clicked it before. These pictures are a lot like the ones I Googled anyway though. Still neat.
How would a video like this work exactly?
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby TrixieTaylorSC3 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:27 pm

This is definitely a fun fetish ladies, I admit I am still working on mastering it but one that is extremely enjoyable ;)
TrixieTaylorSC3
Charm

Postby greneker03 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:34 pm

trixie,
You are always adorable when you pose like a doll. We need to play again sometime!

greneker03
(pup)
greneker03
SC Fan

Postby TrixieTaylorSC3 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:02 am

greneker03 wrote:trixie,
You are always adorable when you pose like a doll. We need to play again sometime!

greneker03
(pup)

ABSOLUTELY!! Hope you are keeping well and not working too much..heck what am I talking about; YOU not being a workaholic. ;)

xx
Trixie
TrixieTaylorSC3
Charm

Postby greneker03 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Britt Belvedere SC2 wrote:This DOES sound like a very fun fetish!
Dark Dreams posed as a mannequin in her update 46! She did an awesome job! I always enjoy her pics, anyway, though.

Actually I believe she was posed as a silicone sex doll. I had purchased a month at her site to get them. She did a nice job.
greneker03
greneker03
SC Fan

Postby greneker03 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:36 am

I have received several sets from ladies posing as dolls, but would still love to see any of the charms who has the look and pose of a mannequin you see in a ladies dress shop or department store. I would love to hear from some who think they have the look and can pose as one.
thanks!

greneker03@yahoo.com
greneker03
SC Fan

Postby greneker03 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:23 am

I wanted to thank Kuromi Doll for completing her doll set, she did a very nice job with her poses and phtograph.

Thank You!

greneker03
greneker03
SC Fan

Postby Melony_Goodness » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:06 pm

I actually had the pleasure of shooting this set for Kuromi Doll, and her attention to detail was really great. Working within that sort of constraint is pretty fun. Well, I like working within various sorts of constraints, restraints and other forms of bondage...

:D

xoxo,

Melony
Melony_Goodness
Charm

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Fri May 04, 2012 11:20 am

How about a wind up sex doll.
This was done awhile ago, but the set was a big set.
Here are a few photos from the set. It was set 935 if you want to see the entire set.
http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
al935x001s.jpg
Attachments
al935x026s.jpg
al935x017a.jpg
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby greneker03 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:40 am

looks interesting, but staring at the camera makes you appear more like a person dressing up as one and acting normal. most dolls, or bots would not be able to stare at the camera. make sense?
Dark Dreams did have an interesting set of photos as a posed silicone doll

greneker03
greneker03
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:15 pm

I see what you are sayking, greneker03. Sometimes I like them to look more like dolls, always stairing off, but sometimes I also think it's sexy for the girl to play a doll who has come to life but still has to move and pose like a doll so she'd look at the camera. :)
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby KuromiDoll » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Doing the doll set was one of my favorites. I have always enjoyed that look. Figured I would post a couple of photos from that set here to show how it came out even though this thread is older. :)
Attachments
ku129x001.jpg
ku129x003.jpg
ku129x002.jpg
KuromiDoll
SC Fan

Return to Fetishes