hosiert

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

hosiert

Postby martinae » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:47 pm

Ok, Maybe this Topic Has Been Covered, But A Quick Scan Back Didnt Yield Any Thing

I Was Currious What everyones Prference Is Regarding Hosiery? Weather Pantyhose, Stocking And Garters? Bodystockings? different Styles? Colors, Etc

Id Love To HearA Charms Perspective OnThe Pros And Cons Of Both, And What You Like And Why You Like Or dislike Them.

Thanks In Advance Everyone

adam

Also, Sorry For The Caps And Typos, Am Posting This From My phone
martinae
SC Fan

hosiert

Postby martinae » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Ok, Maybe this Topic Has Been Covered, But A Quick Scan Back Didnt Yield Any Thing

I Was Currious What everyones Prference Is Regarding Hosiery? Weather Pantyhose, Stocking And Garters? Bodystockings? different Styles? Colors, Etc

Id Love To HearA Charms Perspective OnThe Pros And Cons Of Both, And What You Like And Why You Like Or dislike Them.

Thanks In Advance Everyone

adam
martinae
SC Fan

Re: hosiert

Postby innesSC1 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:59 pm

I love hosiery!!! I personally love fishnets the most - different colours too (well, I don't think I look as good in lighter colours since I'm very pale, but I love the bright colours and dark colours). I don't know what it is about fishnets but I find them sooo sexy! Especially the crotchless ones ;) (although I only have one pair of those!).

I prefer full pantyhose instead of stockings, I'm not sure why, but I do :p Pantyhose is fun, there are lots of different kinds. I like dark black pantyhose but many of my fans like me in the tan coloured pantyhose. I recently got a grey kind of pantyhose, can't wait to use that in a set! I also like the patterned pantyhose, like checkered, or just different designs. I'm hoping to get some more of those types on my site soon!

Oh - and leggings! I'm not sure if you mean to include them but I love leggings too! They are thicker so they are warmer when I'm wearing them out. I got these really cool colourful leggings (check out update 259!).

I need some more fishnet bodystockings :)
Attachments
in245x002.jpg
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby rodlurch » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:21 pm

Thanks for the hosiert pics Innes and Jolynn, very sexy indeed!
rodlurch
SC Fan

Postby innesSC1 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Thank you both :)

xxx
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:23 am

Thank you for the pics Innes... you are always lovely to see!

And thank you too Jolynn.. Your pics are always wonderful. So which do you prefer? stockings or pantyhose?
martinae
SC Fan

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:59 am

I have to say I love pantyhose first, easy to get on, look wonderful under tight fitting
clothing and come in all sorts of colors, sheens and patterns. Second I like stockings
with garters. There is nothing more sexy then silk stockings held up with garters.
Thigh stockings is my third choice, no garters to hook, yet give a similar look.
Then fishnets, they look hot when worn with the right outfit. Fishnet body stockings
and an assortment of colors. I like reg fishnet and wide fishnet too. I guess you can say I am an
all around pantyhose, stocking, body stockings and fishnet lover. Must have at least 600 sets
wearing one or the other. Here are a few pics.
Hugs & Kisses
DSC_0068a.jpg
Attachments
DSC_0115aa.jpg
al1400x003.jpg
ASC_0046as.jpg
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby Abba SC3 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:02 am

My preference is definitely the garters and nylons. Perhaps because I come from the generation that wore garter belts and long-line panty girdles. As a hot insatiable teen, there was definitely quick access to the juicy bits between classes.

And with the advent of crotchless panties added to the mix - well need I say more?
Attachments
gartrs.jpg
Abba SC3
Charm

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Way back when, there were no pantyhose available when I first started wearing nylons.
It was garterbelts and silk stockings. I believe it was 1959 when pantyhose were
the new thing. LOL
I still think stockings and garterbelts are the sexiest, but many love pantyhose. I guess I like both.
al1421x002.jpg
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Thu May 02, 2013 2:08 pm

Spot on on the dates Alexus... Hosiery really came into it's own after Nylon started to be available for things other than parachutes and ropes after WW2. Both are nice, but my personal preference is for stockings and a garter belt. Then again either feels really nice.

Also, thanks to Jolynn for the shout out to knee highs... another awesome category... and your legs are just fine as far as I'm concerned!

Thanks again all... any one else want to weigh in?
martinae
SC Fan

Return to Fetishes