Buck Naked

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Re: Buck Naked

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:00 am

timboy wrote:Buck naked is the best.
But 'naked' means no shoes, no glasses. And if possible, no jewelry or piercings. :roll:

That is an interesting concept. I have never considered jewelry (pierced or otherwise) to make me clothed (un-naked?). If I started a set wearing jewelry I would never take it off over the course of the photo shoot, and my piercings I never take out, period. I consider them to be part of who I am. I'm sure that many people who wear glasses on a daily basis also consider their glasses to be part of who they are and may even be uncomfortable without them.
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:05 am

I think taking off glasses or piercings looks weird if the girl has them on in every other photo set. I'd be willing to do photo sets like this as a custom but for my actual members I feel like I'd be giving them someone other than who they are paying for.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby AGFApan » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Myself, the only critique I have of you is the glasses. I would say 90% of the time they are fine, but when they are in what seems like 100% of your photos, including ones where it doesn't seem feasible that someone would be wearing glasses for, it becomes a little strange. Piercings, however, can just look like open wounds when they are removed. I'd use your best judgment here.

Just my humble opinion.
AGFApan
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Which sets would it not seem feasible for me to be wearing glasses? I actually need them to see, so I wear them in my photo sets. If I take them off I feel like you can tell I can't actually see the camera and it doesn't look right. Though, I have been wearing them all of my life so I can pick up on little things like that so maybe it's just me?
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby innesSC1 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:59 pm

AGFApan wrote:Myself, the only critique I have of you is the glasses. I would say 90% of the time they are fine, but when they are in what seems like 100% of your photos, including ones where it doesn't seem feasible that someone would be wearing glasses for, it becomes a little strange. Piercings, however, can just look like open wounds when they are removed. I'd use your best judgment here.

Just my humble opinion.

If someone wears glasses regularly, why would she take them off just for pics? Glasses are important ... you know ... for someone to SEE. When is it strange for someone to wear glasses? I just don't understand that.
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby Wendy Watkins SC2 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:34 pm

I've taken my glasses off in photos where I've been "sleeping", wearing masks, or in the shower or bath. But normally I don't unless I get a specific request. It's VERY hard for me to see without my glasses, so my photos don't turn out that great because I'm trying so hard to focus my eyes I just end up looking silly :?
Wendy Watkins SC2
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:01 pm

I also take my glasses off when I'm "sleeping" and I take them off partially through wetsets (I have fans that like to see them get wet so I do both), but the guy who bought me my gas mask likes me to wear them under so I leave them on. :)
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby timboy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Modelling, one can also experiment with closed eyes. And blindfolds. Just for fun. 8-)
timboy
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:31 am

I have less than ten photos in this photo set where I am in a bra and panties, simply to make "free" pictures better. So here's my latest naked photo set!

http://www.southern-charms4.com/rosiepie/fotos253.htm
Attachments
IMG_7432.JPG
Update 253
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Mick » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:
timboy wrote:Buck naked is the best.
But 'naked' means no shoes, no glasses. And if possible, no jewelry or piercings. :roll:

That is an interesting concept. I have never considered jewelry (pierced or otherwise) to make me clothed (un-naked?). If I started a set wearing jewelry I would never take it off over the course of the photo shoot, and my piercings I never take out, period. I consider them to be part of who I am. I'm sure that many people who wear glasses on a daily basis also consider their glasses to be part of who they are and may even be uncomfortable without them.

I agree. Butt naked to me is about the body: no shoes, no stockings, no panties, no bra, no midriff covered, skin skin SKIN! Piercings or glasses are pretty much irrelevant here.

That being said, I do also have a belly button fetish lol... belly jewelry can be hot, but it's nice if there are at least a few sets showing off BB's!
Mick
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:31 pm

I agree with Mick and Lace, for sure. :)

I'm nude the whole time in my latest update. <3

http://www.southern-charms4.com/rosiepie/fotos337.htm
Attachments
bonerbabelol.jpg
Update 337
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby charlieSC3 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:00 am

In an older set that I did, #298, I was completely naked the whole time. I think it's the sexiest set I've done! Charlie
charlieSC3
Charm

Postby KatarinaSC4 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:22 am

I almost always get buck naked in my updates. The exception would be, maybe in my pantyhose fetish sets.
KatarinaSC4
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Tue May 21, 2013 10:55 am

I am completely naked in my whole bonus update # 33

http://www.southern-charms4.com/rosiepie/join.htm
Attachments
bonerbabe.jpg
Bonus Update 33
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Sun May 26, 2013 9:21 am

Another way to put it, Bare Assed Naked..
Love the nude beach, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
al1108x013.jpg
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby Throbber » Sun May 26, 2013 9:30 am

Beautiful bare assed naked! Mmmmmm
Throbber
SC Fan

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Wed May 29, 2013 10:24 am

Thank you, HUGS
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:26 am

I was completely naked from start to finish in my update yesterday! Hope you enjoy :-p http://www.southern-charms4.com/italian ... os1085.htm

ilpreview1085a.jpg

ilpreview1085b.jpg
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Previous

Return to Fetishes