Slapstick?

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Slapstick?

Postby Migfly » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Seems kind of quiet here so I’ll throw something out that I’ve been pondering for a while.
I’m not sure this even qualifies as a fetish (or what you world even call it if it is) but I’m into Benny Hill/Vaudeville type scenarios where ladies lose their clothing in amusing situations.
For lack of a better term, I’ll call it Slapstick but most of the postings I’ve seen here of that nature are ‘Pie in Face’ or ‘Wet and Messy’ type sets.
I’m thinking along the lines that the model is posing fully clothed….acting sexy/haughty …when suddenly her clothing (or articles of clothing) begin disappearing. Sexy/haughty expression changes to shocked and embarrassed.
I maybe haven’t expressed that too well but it seems to me like it would translate great into a photoset.
Anyone at SC doing something similar to that? I know it is niche but from what I’ve seen on other boards it might be an untapped market.
Thanks for reading
Mig
Migfly
SC Fan

Re: Slapstick?

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Kuromi Doll and I do a lot of silly poses and "being surprised" when our tits are out (etc). We do a lot lot lot of silly poses together and are very playful.

I've never done a set where my clothes are just disappearing and I'm surprised, but I'm totally willing to! That sounds like an ADORABLE and super fun sexy time! <3 Love it~
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Migfly » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:36 pm

LOL...go figure my first post would get spamed.
Anyway, Its been reported.

Rosie, thrilled that you responded. Was really hoping you would and kinda thought it was up your alley.

For me there is nothing sexier then a well turned out lady suddenly stripped to her stocking and garters. :mrgreen:

Mig
Migfly
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Migfly wrote:LOL...go figure my first post would get spamed.
Anyway, Its been reported.

Rosie, thrilled that you responded. Was really hoping you would and kinda thought it was up your alley.

For me there is nothing sexier then a well turned out lady suddenly stripped to her stocking and garters. :mrgreen:

Mig

Every post seems to be spammed lately.. Ugh. I emailed the mods trying to have something done about it. Hopefully the spammers don't kill this forum.

It's totally up my ally! I LOVE being silly and sexy. I think a fun person is the hottest type of person, you know? I'll keep that idea in mind for sure. :)
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Migfly » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Hey,

Hi all . My IP address got banned by the forum (for spam?) several months ago. I never followed up on it but recently noticed I could access the formum again.

Anyway..recently came across a term that seems to better define (somewhat) my own fetish.

Salirophilia is a sexual fetish or paraphilia that involves deriving erotic
pleasure from soiling or disheveling the object of one's desire, usually an
attractive person. It may involve tearing or damaging their clothing, covering
them in mud or filth, or messing their hair or makeup. The fetish does not
involve harming or injuring the subject, only their appearance.

Not really into the 'soiling' aspect (be it mud or filth or god knows what) but the disheveling part ...for sure. Particularly if it is done in a comedic way.

Anyone else into that?
Did anyone happen to do any work along those lines?

Here's hoping to not getting banned again and seeing some clothes pop off.

Mig
Migfly
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Do things like this interest you? :)
Attachments
bonerbabe.jpg
Update 237
bonerbabe.jpg
Update 338
bonerbabe.jpg
Update 382
bonerbabe.jpg
Update 244
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Migfly » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Hey Rosie,

Thanks for the pics and the quick response! To be honest...not really. The WAM thing (Wet and Messy) isn't really my thing. You're really cute in the pictures though.
Now if you where fully clothed in one pic and then suddenly not so fully clothed and had a shocked, horrified or 'oh my god' expression....

Mig
Migfly
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:08 am

Ohhhhhhhh! Right I've gotten that request before. It's on my to-do list. I'll bump it up a notch. :)
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Wendy Watkins SC2 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:07 am

When I read your post I automatically thought of this set I did a while back. I love doing this kind of stuff! But I never thought it was very appreciated because I tend to make silly faces :P

Is this the kind of stuff you meant Migfly?
Attachments
image0017.jpg
image0019.jpg
Wendy Watkins SC2
SC Fan

Postby Migfly » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Wendy,

That's awesome!
Really happy to hear that you enjoy this type of stuff. Not a whole lot of it out there.
Certainly appreciated by me!

The 2nd picture is right on. The look, boobs popped out, skirt hiked up.....the only thing missing is pantyhose or stocking and garters.

The 1st picture is really good too. My preference would have been that you have sultry/sexy expression in that one.
The setup perfect though. Sexy French maid outfit and suddenly......

Thanks very much for this.
Hope to see more like it from you and Rosie (and any Charm that’s into it).

Migfly
Migfly
SC Fan

Postby Wendy Watkins SC2 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Awesome! I love to have fun like this during photo shoots!

I actually got the idea last summer...

I was picking my sister's dog up from daycare and when she saw me she got lose from the handler and jumped up with her paws on my chest.... Taking the bottom of my dress with it! Meaning she had pinned my dress up to my chest and was licking my face. All while the workers were getting a good look at my bra and panties. She is a big dog too, so it wasn't that easy to get her off of me :P

I was super embarrassed at the time, but now it's just a fun story to tell :ymblushing:
Wendy Watkins SC2
SC Fan

Postby Migfly » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Wendy,

Great story! I'm never in the right place at the right time. :-B
I'll be forever slowing down when I go past a doggie daycare.

It actually reminds me of something. The basis for my 'fetish' began with an episode of 'Bewitched' (the TV series not the crappy movie).
In that episode, Samantha (a witch for those who have never seen it) cast a couple of spells on this really hot girl. The 1st spell causes her dress to malfunction (dress straps pop) and the 2nd one messes her hair up. My quick synopsis doesn't do it justice but anywho....a fetish was born.

Your story reminds me of another Bewitched episode involving a dog. Samantha uses magic to humiliate another rival. She causes a thread from the girl's sweater to tie onto the collar of a Great Dane (after the dog first jumped up on her with muddy paws). The dog then runs off and spins the girl around until her sweater completely unravels. When sweater is completley gone, she uses her magic to make her necklace fall off. When the girl bends over to retrieve it the zipper on her pants lets go and she almost loses those. :-\

Do you suppose you miffed off a witch last summer Wendy? ;)

Migfly
Migfly
SC Fan

Postby innesSC1 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:23 am

This reminds me of when I was walking home in a dress and I was carrying a couple of bags and the wind just went "swoop" and up went my dress! Since I was carrying all the bags, I couldn't even push the dress down lol. ooooppps some people got a free view :p
(this was like... a week ago... lol)
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby Migfly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:21 am

Innes,

That's a great story too! :D
“Swoop”....love that part!.

Thank goodness for windy days and airy summer dresses.

Migfly
Migfly
SC Fan

Postby Staples » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:40 am

I do a lot of poses like what you're describing here. They are some of my photographers favorites to catch. I'll post a couple examples next time Im on my laptop.
Join today! http://www.southern-charms3.com/staples/main.htm Five updates a week!
Staples
Charm

Return to Fetishes