Balloon Fetish

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Re: Balloon Fetish

Postby abigailSC4 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Thanks Innes. The fishnets are fun but blowing up all the balloons took awhile. Thank goodness for documentaries on netflix. I like the variation of your ballon pics. Nice work. :)
abigailSC4
SC Fan

Postby billydowns » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:21 pm

I've gotta ask this.

What is it with balloons? So many sets I see from Charms will include one with balloons and I just don't get it. I must be missing something & I'd love to know what it is
billydowns
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:40 pm

I'm with you Billydowns. I was under the impression that one of the guys that run the site require it of all the ladies (LOL)!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:12 am

Balloons are something that are requested by fans of most of us at some point or another... I don't think its a HUGE fetish, but there is a dedicated following. I used to be friends with some guys who run a balloon fetish site (I met them at the Adult Entertainment Expo, blew up a giant balloon for them on camera, and the rest was history!). I asked them many questions, trying, like you, to figure out what the deal was with balloons. The answer I got was that its different for every loon fetishist. Some like the blowing part and seeing a girl's cheeks puffed out. Some like the popping, but only if its popped with a high heel, or cigarette, or by sitting on it. A lot of them like to see the balloon pop WHILE being blown up (called "blow to pop"), when it has been stretched to the max and explodes... but only if the model can not look scared when the pop occurs. They generally all like to see the girl laughing and having a good time with it. Some even prefer the aftermath, ie. seeing the girl stretching the latex and playing with the tattered remains... the possibilities of kink with this fetish are seemingly endless!

For many of the guys, the fetish for balloons started early in life, the same as a fear of balloons might start, after some memorable experience involving balloons. One guy told me about one of his childhood birthday parties where he saw his aunt pop a balloon with her lit cigarette and he can pinpoint that moment as when his fetish began. Other guys didn't know when their fascination began exactly, but remembered it always being a thing for them.

You see a lot of balloon sets on SC, especially with newer girls because they are pecking to see what their customers like and what they respond well to. Personally, I'll throw in a balloon set every now and then, as I will with most fetishes that interest me, but they don't seem to garner a huge response sales-wise because the fan-base is not large, and each is so specific in what he wants to see, so I prefer to do balloon shoots as custom orders. That way I can cater to specifically what a guy wants to see, rather than trying to hit every possible facet of the fetish in one photo set or video.
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby loke693 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:59 pm

Thanks Italian Lace for the knowledge!!! I thought it was something that one of the guys that ran the company enjoyed and thus he requested all the Charms do a set periodically with balloons. It does nothing for me, but I'm sure my fetishes may not do something for many others. Thanks for the information. Not only are you beautiful, but you are also quite the intellect!!! Thanks again!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Nah, the site admin are pretty good about not using their powers for evil ;) Every charm gets to decide for herself what kind of content she would like to offer on her site... just one more thing that makes SC truly wonderful!

And thank you for the lovely compliments, loke! :-*
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Previous

Return to Fetishes