Swim Caps

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Swim Caps

Postby a_way » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:55 am

Are there any Charms that have done any photos wearing Rubber Swim Caps?
a_way
SC Fan

Re: Swim Caps

Postby Xandusk » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:10 am

I use a swim cap under my wigs (one of the few things that tames my hair) but have never done a shoot with one. I can certainly add it to my list for this summer though. I do know some Charms have done the plastic shower caps.
Xandusk
Charm

Postby a_way » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:49 am

Xandusk wrote:I use a swim cap under my wigs (one of the few things that tames my hair) but have never done a shoot with one. I can certainly add it to my list for this summer though. I do know some Charms have done the plastic shower caps.

Thanks for the reply Xandusk, I'll look out for it in the summer.

I have to admit that shower caps don't do it for me, I prefer a swim cap covering up the hair, possibly with goggles or snorkel and mask. I can think of only one Charm who has done a swim cap set before and that was a few years ago now.
a_way
SC Fan

Postby innesSC1 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:33 pm

I haven't, but I'd be up for a custom. I have goggles and a swim suit. I used to be in competitive swimming. I don't have snorkels or a mask though

:p

xxx
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby a_way » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:33 pm

innesSC1 wrote:I haven't, but I'd be up for a custom. I have goggles and a swim suit. I used to be in competitive swimming. I don't have snorkels or a mask though

:p

xxx

Innes thanks for the response, I would love to see you in your cap, swimsuit and goggles. I would happily pay for a membership, however I couldn't stretch to custom set.
a_way
SC Fan

Return to Fetishes